I was sweeping the stairs as Niall sat down at one of the tables, wrapping the utensils in the napkins. He wasn't paying any attention to me as he was carefully wrapping each set and putting them in the empty bin. I was watching him every once in a while as he would start singing to the song, closing his eyes for certain lyrics and getting really into air drumming with the sets that were already wrapped.

This guy was so entertaining and extremely goofy, I'd never peg him as one of those rich kids. Not to be super stereotypical or anything, but when I think of rich kids, I think of them being snobby and proper and flaunting their money everywhere and serious and snooty and whatever else along those lines. But as I was getting to know him, as well as Summer, I was beginning to realize that they're not all like that. And I could've just been thinking that because every wealthy person I've encountered in the past has been a dick.

"Is there anything else to do?" Niall asked as he brought the bin of folded napkins to the back room. 

I walked down the stairs and over towards him as I put away the broom, "Well we've got to unload the last of the dishes, and then I think we're done."

"Alright, cool," Niall skipped over to the dishwashers and scoffed. "This isn't as bad as you were making it sound. I'd say it's been pretty fun so far."

"Yeah, well I guess the 'fun' changes depending on how many people are here and if you're singing and dancing the whole time."

He chuckled as he pointed a dish at me, "True. Singing and dancing make everything better."

The two of us continued to unload the dishwasher and put all the dishes and glasses away, and soon enough, we were finished with everything. I knew that having two people in to clean the place wouldn't take as much time as doing it myself, but I didn't realize just how much faster it was. We finished cleaning the whole place in about two hours, compared to the four it would take me on my own. It was a bit surprising since most of the time it felt like we were just singing rather than cleaning, but the place looked just as good as it usually did.

We had come in to start cleaning around 8AM rather than 6AM, so by the time we had finished up, everyone else was supposed to be arriving for their shifts pretty soon. I decided to stick around until someone had gotten here, just in case it wasn't Filomena or Isabella because they wouldn't have a key to the restaurant. Niall decided to hang out with me, claiming that he didn't have anything better to do, so as the two of us waited there for someone to show up, we started dancing around and singing again.

I was laughing as Niall was trying to show me his air guitar and air drumming skills, which I had to admit was pretty awesome. He could pick up a beat from a song so easily, as if he was born for music. 

Pretty soon we were trying to show each other these dance moves, and Niall was trying to show me what he learned in ballroom dancing classes. I had to laugh and tease him for that. Who takes lessons on ballroom dancing? Who even goes to a place where there would be ballroom dancing?

"What the hell are you doing?"

Isabella's voice echoed through the small restaurant as she stood at the door, staring at Niall and me with the most confused expression. I didn't even hear the door open when she walked in, so I quickly stepped away from Niall and went to turn off the music. 

"Who are you?" She directed the question at Niall, and I could see him nervously watching her every move.

"This is Niall," I spoke up, looking back and forth between the two. "Niall, Isabella. He's a friend of Summer's."

"Okay, but what is he doing here?"

"He's helping me with the cleaning. I already talked to your mom yesterday about him helping out."