Oh, it's working already. You know, these symbiotes bring out the worst in people. You'll have no friends in no time. Have fun, dickhead.

"Hey! You listen here, you red son of a bitch, and focus on the deal," I yelled.

Take a look in the mirror.

Confused, I walked over to the mirror. My eyes were red, when they're supposed to be (e/c).

"What the hell?" I asked.

That's the thing, (Y/n). Now people will know that you're mine. Marking my territory, perhaps.

I groaned and picked up my phone to call Erica.

"Hello?" Erica asked.

"Hey, Erica. It's Car- I mean (Y/n)," I snapped.

"Oh, hey. What's up?" She asked. I sighed and explained the whole situation.

"Goddamnit. I explained all of this to Peter. We created an anti-serum, to get rid of it. Wait, so you're telling me that you're Carnage?" Erica asked.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"You might want to take a look at the news. I'll ship the serum to you. Four to six days, tops," she said. I hung up and opened CNN on my phone.

Carnage ravages city twice in one night, killing off the light to the city and killing hundreds.

New record.

"Oh, shut up."

(Next night)

I spent the entire day in my room, ignoring texts and calls from Peter.

"Okay, remember the deal, asshat," I said, getting into bed.

I got it. If I don't, you'll kill me. I know, I know.

"Good," I said. I drifted into a dreamless sleep, only to be awoken by red goo taking over my arms and body.

It felt like three seconds, because it seemed like I woke up on my floor right after the goo overtook me. I checked the clock to see that it was 3:06am.

A little late. Sorry, traffic was bad. I didn't kill anyone, but I may have accidentally scared some kids.

"Good," I said, climbing back into bed.

This was my routine for the next three days, until someone knocked on my door.

"Dad?" I asked, shocked.

This oughta be interesting.

"I just wanted to bring you this. It's nothing special, but you haven't come out of your room in four days. We're worried about you, and Peter has come around several times. We just told him that you were sick," he explained calmly, handing me a bag of McDonald's.

"Thanks. Let the door hit you on the way out, fraud," I snapped, shoving him out of my room and slamming the door. What got into me? Why was I so angry all of the sudden?

It's because of me. Wonderful, right? Next you'll be killing them.

I rolled my eyes and ate my chicken nuggets. Suddenly, there was a knock on my balcony window. I groaned and walked to it, opening the door. I saw Peter in his Spiderman suit, but the mask was off.

"Thank God you're okay. Everyone said that you were really sick," he said, pulling me in for a kiss. I suddenly felt extremely calm around him, and not angry.

Why aren't you yelling at him? What? This isn't what I signed up for.

Peter and I shared a long kiss at the door, and then I invited him inside.

Peter's POV

We talked (and kissed) for hours, and then fell asleep on her bottom bunk. Around 1am, I noticed that she wasn't there anymore.

Confused, I walked to the balcony. I looked around the city, only to see Carnage, the new bad guy, on top of a building.

I quickly changed into my Spiderman suit and swung down, attacking Carnage.

"Parker," the ugly thing said with an ugly voice. I flung a pole at it, but it didn't do anything. It just stood there. I flung more stuff at it, but it just started to run through the city.

Why wasn't it fighting back? Carnage eventually went too far for me to follow, so I just gave up and went back to (Y/n)'s house. I swung onto the balcony, and walked into her room.

She still wasn't there, but I decided not to worry. I changed out of my Spidey suit and laid down, falling back asleep.

I woke up two hours later, to (Y/n) being flung from the balcony onto her floor. She was covered in dirt, and she was asleep.

"(Y/n)? Wake up," I said quietly, shaking her shoulder.

"Oh, hey Pete," she said calmly, crawling into the bed next to me. She seemed tired, so I decided to just let her sleep and question her tomorrow.

I put my arm around her, and we fell asleep together.