Shopping

You wake up on the couch, Dallon must of brought you in from last night. You are wearing his shirt. "Good morning y/n" Dallon sits down and you crawl onto his lap and lay down. "As much as I respect you staying home and watching Netflix all day you are coming down to the music store with me, I need to pick up my bass." Dallon says as he plays with your hair. You look up to him and say "anything for you babe." He smiles, you cuddle into his side. Why does he have to smell so good??? "Hey D can we stop at the vinyl shop?" You ask. "Of course" Dallon smiles at you. His hair covers his eyes. He reaches for the remote and puts on Netflix. You look at him and you hold back but you want to kiss him so bad. You want to be with him every second of the day! He sees you looking at him, "why do you have to be so fucking cute????" Dallon ask. You give in and you kiss him. Just when you are about to pull back he kisses you more! "Okay ima go take a shower" I say and I get up from Dallon's lap. "Don't take too long, I need one too" Dallon says and smiles. You go upstairs and got in the shower. You use Dallon's soap because you love the way it smells. The water hits you and you just stare off into space. You hear a knock on the bathroom door, "Babe I'm coming in" Dallon yells. He opens up the door, you weren't expecting it. You had mascara running down your face. "Babe I'm sorry I'm not done" you tell Dallon as you watch him take off his clothes. He opens the shower door and begins to wash his hair. You giggle. Dallon turns around with his fucking adorable smile, "Can I help you" he laughs, you pull him in for a kiss. He pulls you in closer and hugs you. Dallon doesn't have a perfectly toned body but it's also not a dad body. It's perfect! He splashed you in the face with water, you splash back. He picks you up and kisses you everywhere. "Dallon as much as I love you we are gonna be late!" you say. Dallon puts you down, "there is no "late" I'm just picking up my bass" Dallon smirks. You smile, kiss Dallon ,and then you step out of the shower. As you are walking out Dallon squeezes your butt. You give him a glare. You put on a pair of ripped jeans and a thrasher sweatshirt that just happens to be Dallon's😂 As you are doing your makeup you see Dallon getting ready. Gosh he's so hot! Your hair is still kinda wet so you put it in a side braid. "You ready?" Dallon Asks. You nodded. Dallon takes your hand and you begin to walk down to the music shop. The shop isn't far from the house, so it's just easier to walk. You walk down to down town LA and you somehow managed to get Dallon to carry you on his back. You play with his hair and you give him a couple kisses on his cheek. You get off Dallon's back and you walk into the store. Dallon goes to the front desk and starts talking to the salesman. You walk around you see all the colorful electric guitars. Dallon walks over to the walls of ukuleles. His eyes lit up with every glance he took. "Why don't you get one?" You ask. " I won't play it and we don't really have the space for another instrument" Dallon chuckles. Dallon walks on to see the different basses but his eyes didn't light up the same way. Ideas come to my mind!

640 words🌊
Part 2