What do i getttt thooo??

You lay out on the pool deck tanning, even though you don't tan you burn! The LA air hits you skin giving you chills. You check your phone it's 4:30 Dallon should be getting home soon. You lay your head back down and fall into a light sleep. Time goes by, you awaken to the hands of Dallon squeezing your ass. "Babe you know I hate when you scare me like that" you giggle as Dallon pulls you up and holds you in his arms. He places a kiss on your lips. You just stare in his deep blue eyes. "Y/N have I ever told you how beautiful you are" Dallon says as he stares at your body. "So your birthday is coming up what do you want??" You ask as Dallon puts you down. "Your love is all I want babe" "But...." you stutter as you are picked up by Dallon and put over his back. He has a running start and jumps right into the pool. Gosh he's so sexy in his work clothes and all wet. He pulls off his shirt and you get on his back. You play in the pool for a good couple hours. It turns dark and Dallon falls asleep on a raft. He's so beautiful when he sleeps. Looking at him you keep thinking what you are gonna get him for his birthday. He means the world to you, you want to get him a gift as special as him. That's gonna be impossible!!! You feel like you should wake him up so you kiss him on his lips. He kisses you back. "I love you y/n" Dallon whispers in your ear. You pull him into the pool, and you give him a kiss. "I love you too" you whisper back. He picks you up and lays you on the pool deck. He lays on you and starts kissing your neck. "We don't have to if you don't want to" Dallon says as he looks you in the eyes. You unbutton his pants and you pull them down, "no I want it" you whisper. Dallon smiles and pulls you closer.

361 words🌊

This is just part 1👍🏻