Chapter 13

Jaedens POV

I decided I was to tired and cold to wait for Wyatt so I just went home.

I got home and my mom was in the process of making dinner, even tho it was only 3, it takes that woman 5 hours to make it.

"Hey mom" I said walking up the stairs to my bedroom.

"Hey honey how was school" she said from the kitchen.

"Same as usual only today, it seemed a little bit less boring" I say smirking to myself. She doesn't reply and the phone rings.

She answers and quietly yet angerily talks to whoever's on the other end. It must be my dead best dad.

You see, my dad left when I was 3 to "go get milk" it's been 12 years and he still didn't bring us our milk...

Anyways my plan for the night is, I'm gonna shower, study, then hit the sack.

Wyatts POV

I get done talking to Finn and Jack and we say our goodbyes and stuff.

I walk outside to get Jaeden but.. I looked everywhere but I couldn't find him...its really cold out so I don't think he would walk home...what if he got kidnapped?!?!

It's all my fault because I took to long in the school !!!!

Wait maybe I'm overreacting, he probably just got to cold and decided it would be better if he walked instead of just waiting in the cold.

I got up to my porch and heard yelling and screaming inside...

My parents are arguing again.. I don't like being there when they argue because they get REALLY agressive sometimes.

So even though its cold, I suck it up, grab my sweatshirt from out of my backpack and walk to the park, my most local park always has old people that ask to many questions, So I'm going a different park.

After about 30 minutes of walking I finally get there. I see a girl sitting on the bench. She seems to be alone so I go sit next to her. "Hey" I said.

"Hey" she said not turning to look at me. Wait. I recognize her voice.

"Gretta?" I say.

"How did you- Oh hey Wyatt." She says suddenly getting excited.

"What are you doing here?" I say clearly curious as to why she's here alone.

"Parents are fighting." She says with a frown.

"Same" I say not very interested in the topic.

"Also I was bored..very bored, I was hoping to see a cute guy to hang out with." She said with an ugly face.

For some reason I don't find her attractive anymore...like she's pretty and all but in a friend type of way.

I honestly can't see my self doing anything romantic or anything sexual with her anymore...Whats wrong with me?..

.................................................................
GUYS WE ARE ALMOST TO 1K READS !!!! I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU ALL !!! 💙💙💗💖💕💞💞💜💜💞💖💗💙💟💞💝💝💖💗
502 WORDS😘