Chapter 3

Jaedens POV (ooo new pov)

I woke up to my alarm clock and got ready quickly, once I got done I saw I have so much time left.

I decided I would just scroll through my Instagram, which I had surprisingly very many followers on (wink wonk😏) then I got a text on Instagram from....

Wyatt Oleff

I have to admit I was shocked but I looked at the message.

Wyatt : Hey I just wanted to properly thank you for giving me my English homework. 😇

I texted him back

Jaeden : Well to see your already failing that class, I thought I would help you out😉.

Wyatt : Well maybe I need a tutor. 🙄

Jaeden: yeah, Oh there is that one super smart and nerdy kid is English I'm sure he could help you! 😁

Wyatt : No dumbshit😂 I was seeing if maybe you would want to come over and maybe help me study???

Jaeden: Well...i don't see how it could hurt as long as it's just studying.

Wyatt: your dumb lol but sure. 🖑

Jaeden: You're*** but see you tomorrow??

Wyatt : yeah cya tomorrow (😈)

Tomorrow

Well today is the day I am going to wyatt's house to help him study, I don't know why, but just thinking about it, makes me all tingly inside...

I don't know what it is....but I like it.

The day at school goes my quickly, until lunch comes and I find myself cornered by the one and only bullies in the school...

Wyatt Oleff and his gay friends.

They started calling me names and this was strange(r things) because they have never bullied me before.

All I was hearing was

'Fag!'

'Wy don't you just go kill yourself?'

'Nobody wants you here'

But the very last one hurt the most.

'Your a dumb nerd who needs go hang themselves because nobody cares about you!'

There were two reasons why it hurt so bad, 1. Wyatt said it...
2. It was true..

This ruined my day and I was moody for the rest of the day but, it didn't matter,,,,nobody cared...

Once I got home I went up to my room and took a hot shower to think and because I needed one.

Once I got out of the shower I changed into some basketball shorts and a black tanktop.

I was about to read a book because I was bored, but my phone started buzzing.

Wyatt : Are you still coming over to help me study?

IS HE JOKING? HE IS JUST GOING TO PRETEND NOTHING HAPPEND? OH NO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING.

Jaeden: Go fuck your gay friends

Wyatt: What???

why is he acting so clueless?!?!

Jaeden: Why would I come help you study after what you and your friends said to me today???

Wyatt : we were just joking around bro!!!

Jaeden : You idiot!!!! You do not tell people to kill themselves as a joke!

Wyatt : come on....i really need your help, if I fail my dad will literally rip my guts out...

Jaeden : UGH....fine...

Wyatts POV

I took the bet.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
520 words..