vii) Indutias Relaxantur

Comincia dall'inizio

It was however, the one of the worst moments she probably could have chosen to step back out into the street.

Before she could so much as turn her head to check she wasn't going to walk straight into anyone, a harshly stomping form plowed straight into her and sent her stumbling quite a number of feet down the crowded street. Her headphones slipped from her head and clattered to the ground at Zinnia's feet.

Zinnia looked up to apologize quickly to who she expected to be an adult of some description, however she found herself momentarily shocked out of her wits. 

Because the form she found herself to have collided with was anything but an adult.

The moderately tall and delinquent-like attire combined with haywire ash blond hair sticking up as if the strands were actual spikes and a vicious sneer of crimson eyes were startling enough, if it wasn't for the sheer anger that made the situation almost terrifying. She barely came up to the boy's shoulder in spite of the fact that she could tell he was around her own age, or perhaps just a year older at most. And as the boy seething with anger straightened up and proceeded to advance on her with ill intent, Zinnia found herself coming to a rather startling realization.

He actually looked remarkably like somebody she had met before.

'What's the fucking idea, you little shit?!' The nameless boy ground out viciously as he grabbed her by the front of her coat and hoisted her right off her feet to drag her upwards to suffer the full brunt of his venomous glare. 'Have you got a fucking death wish or something?!'

'I promise it was an accident.' Zinnia responded evenly.

However, it appeared her honest statement was taken more as an excuse judging by the worsening bite of his glare.

'You've got a shitty fucking attitude, you damn brat!' The seemingly explosive blond snapped, hoisting her a little higher off the ground as the sounds of sharp popping came to her ears.

It drew her gaze away from the boy's face, and to his other hand which seemed to be letting off small pops of explosions of all things, which tugged at Zinnia's recollection.

'OI! Where the fuck are you looking at?!' The boy shouted.

Just like that voice she had heard when she had spoken to Bakugou Mitsuki on the phone the first time. In fact, now that she had put two and two together, he looked an awful lot like her.

'Oh. I know who you are.' Zinnia muttered with a faint huff as she turned her head back to the explosive blond, who was wearing a look that was borderline fuming. 'You're Mitsuki-san's son, aren't you?'

Oddly enough, the sounds of popping micro explosions seemed to halt all of a sudden, and the smallest edge of surprise seemed to creep into the boy's expression. That of course didn't mean he wasn't looking as intimidating as ever. It was more like he had expected her to say something completely different, and she had merely caught him off guard.

'How the fuck do you know my fucking old hag?' The boy , evidently a Bakugou, demanded.

But it wasn't in Zinnia's best interests to explain that. She got the impression that if she mentioned how she met his mother the first time, it would only set the explosive blond off even further.

So she ignored his question and lifted her hands to hold them up in surrender.

'I'm sorry, I honestly didn't mean to bump into you.' She spoke seriously, blinking sluggishly as she continued to suffer with his vicious glare upon her face. 'I really need to get to work. So please put me down.'