"Sweet pea, do you know the lad at table 6?" Bunny called from across the bar. My actions stopped momentarily at her words, knowing exactly who she was talking about; Harry.

Bunny was one our bartenders, one of the loudest, sweetest, and perhaps one of the most gorgeous people I had ever met. She's a Southern charm, born and raised in Tennessee, before moving here to London with her new husband for a new job. A lot of our customers come in to the bar just to be served by her, her bright red hair, her large array of lipstick colours and her radiant smile irresistible to our clientele.

"Describe him to me," I muttered.

"Curly hair, dark suit, sitting next to a little girl," she sung in between pouring pints.

"Yeah I do, I babysit for him, why?" I asked, not daring to look towards Harry's table.

"He's staring at you, like really staring" she giggled, brushing past me to get some more glasses for the demanding punters.

I bit my lip at her words, smiling to myself at how I was probably effecting him, just like how he was effecting me. This new realization wasn't helping me in any way, only fueling the burning feeling in my stomach.

"Sweet pea, he's coming over, can you look after him? My hands are full!"

I groaned at her request, my heart beating irregularly as Harry approached the bar. My teeth sunk nervously into my lower lip as Harry handed me his credit card, asking me to charge the drinks and the upcoming meals to him before Louis had the chance to pay first. I nodded quickly, swiping his card then handing it back hastily, not even looking up at him whilst doing so.

"Eve, are you alright?" I heard him question, and I squeezed my eyes shut before looking up at him, his body towering over mine and his eyes dark.

"I'm good" I managed to choke out, smiling somewhat convincingly.

"Eve" he pressed, smirking, his voice deep and sending involuntary shivers down my spine.

"You, here, you're making me... I don't even know, go away." I huffed, unable to even comprehend how he was making me feel.

"You feel it too? God, I thought it was just me" he sighed in relief, sweeping his hand through his hair before tugging on the roots, "I need you Eve, soon."

"We can't Harry, not here, I'm working" I argued, even though my head was screaming at me to jump him over the bar right now.

"I haven't kissed you in 6 days, Eve. If I don't get my hands on you soon, I will take you over this bar for everyone to see" he growled, his eyes blazing with lust. My insides twisted deliciously at his words, a groan nearly escaping my lips at the thought.

I gulped roughly, "My break should be soon, I'll get you away from the table somehow."

"I look forward to it" He smirked in triumph, smoothing down the lapels of his jacket before sauntering back to his table.

***

"We don't have a lot of time" I gasped, Harry's lips dusting hard kisses onto the flesh of my neck. His body was pressed flush against mine, pushing my back firmly into the door of the toilet cubicle in the staff toilets that we were crammed into. Harry wasted no time in trapping me between his body and the door, his lips on mine within seconds of me fiddling the lock on the door closed.

I managed to get Harry away from the table without any suspicion, claiming that something was wrong with his credit card at the bar and if he could come to see what was wrong. Other than the small argument between Harry and Louis about the unknown payment, which was ended with a stern look from Harry, no one had noticed our haste disappearance through the 'staff only' door.