Going to Community Room Christmas Day

Everyone find a seat at the table please said Dexdon thanks.  We have a lot of announcements to make so everyone please come in and sit down in front of your plate.  This is beautiful Ms. Toll you and my father got it looking good said Kiwi. There is a big television and piano in here how sweet said Lafela I can play some Christmas music maybe later and we can sing. Oh, yell everyone I am recording this entire event the camera is rolling now. Please, everyone, fix your plates pass the food around. The food looks too good to eat but I am starving said Dexdon Jr. Well for those that don't know what's going on said Dexdon well Rou and I are getting married. What! Said Lafela, Dexdon Jr., and Waldell. Yes said Dexdon and Rou. When said Lafela? Yeah, when said Waldell? After the new year. It is going to be small in fact in this room and I am only inviting all of you our family.  So we want our children, not our grandchildren to decorate this room for us just let us know what you need for us to get.  Is that ok with you guys? Yesss, they all said (still in shock).  Wait what about the house dad? I am going to sell it and we are thinking about getting a larger condo or maybe just stay in Rou's condo. We really don't need anything very big. She has two dogs and I have only one and they have been doing doggie dates to get to know each other. And they have stayed the night with each other sometimes at the house and sometimes at the condo. This is just so fast dad said Waldell. Well we are not getting any younger and we love each other so why not. We make each other happy and we have a business together so everything is good for us. Wait, everyone, I have an announcement also. I am selling my house and moving out here in my own condo I just can't live there anymore and Espen's son goes to the same school the girls go to and I just can't take that. That is to close for comfort.  I don't have time for craziness and I don't want to ever run into him and his family. So my mind is made up.  I am happy for everyone said Silver. So now let's eat and celebrate Christmas and the announcements. Hanna said hey everyone lets open up our gifts since we have the community room for a long time we can eat and play and eat some more. Ok, Silver you and your family go first. Valley and Napa come to the tree with me. Lafela I have a special gift for you said Dexdon come and get it, ok dad. Here are the keys to a new car because I am tired of you having to have something fixed on your car. Thank You so much dad I love you. Zoe, I have a present for you so after you told me what you wanted to do I found someone to buy your house and I got you a three-bedroom condo on the next block all you have to do is move in and move out of your house.  Dexdon Jr. I got you a car also something bigger for you and your family. Thanks, dad I need this. Silver I bought you and your family a cabin here is the key and the information you can go there anytime you want.  Address: 3100 Canada Hollow Road City: Andes, State: New York, Bedrooms: 4,  Baths: 5, Full Baths: 3, Partial Baths: 2, SqFt: 3,128, Acres: 30.860, County: Delaware. I love you, baby. I want to do this I have more than enough money to do things like this for my family.  Waldell there is a permanent job waiting for you as a math teacher at NYU if you want it. Yes, Yes do you know how long I have been trying to get a job there. Otto my son I know you would never ask me to do this for you so I did it. Here are the keys to a beach house wheelchair accessible in every room for you and your family. Here is the information 23244 Hampton Drive, 4 bedrooms,  3 bathrooms and 1bathroom is wheelchair accessible nice size for you Otto, large kitchen for you to cook in and a built-in ramp that will take you all the way to the beach. Mother thank you so very much I love you. You can go there anytime you want. Merry Christmas Babies. Let's eat some more food and then watch some movies. What's the name of the movie? A Christmas to Forget. Is it good? I am not going to tell the movie all I am going to say is that it is good. Everyone grab a seat. After we watch this movie we will do some cleaning and then eat some pies. That was a good movie mom. Where did you get that from? The lady down the street told me about the movie because she saw that my family was going to have to the community room all day. Rou did you make these pies asked Lafela? Yes. Where did you get the recipe from? My mother and she got it from her mother and so on and so on.  You should market it because this is good. I will pay you to make me a couple of them please can we talk about it soon because we are having a meeting at work and everyone have to bring something and this is what I want to take. I will buy you all of the ingredients that you need. No, you just give me the money and I will buy the ingredients ok.  We will talk more about it soon ok. Thank you, Rou said Lafela. Rou how often do you make these pies? Two and sometimes three times a year not that often. Granny can we all play a family game I see some games in here. Sure you children can get together and play a game. What game are you all going to play? Monopoly. Oh, that's a good game I grew up playing that game with friends and family. It's a long game. That's what we want.  Silver why don't you look over there and see if there is a deck of cards. Do anyone other than my children know how to play some bid wisk? Yes, all of my children know how to play that game. Cool. So do anyone wants to play? Yes. Ok since everyone wants to play we will play rise and fly. Ok, let's do this. Hey, the ones that are not playing cards or monopoly can you clean up some, please.  We have beer and wine in the big blue cooler if anyone wants's some. Mother, you got beer and wine said Silver? Yes, dear, this is a special occasion look around our entire family and our new family we are all together.  This is something that might not ever happen again ok and I love this and I am very happy. How do you fill Silver? I fill great I love Christmas. Have you spoken to Zoe? Yes, she is doing fine a little sad but she is happy to be here. And mother thank you so very much for the gift. I have a gift for you here open it.  I love it a gold bracelet with you and your brother and sister's names engraved on it this is gorgeous. Where is your sister? She is over there playing some cards. Ok. And where is your brother? He is headed this way.  Mother, you are so kind I love the gift a beach house dam the children are asking when are we going there.  I hope you like your gift here take it open it. Otto thank you so very much a round trip to the Bahamas and I got you the best hotel there and you are in the president's suite for two weeks enjoy yourself. Are you going to take Roen with you? If he wants to go good because I have a round trip ticket for him also. Thank you, son.