The Heart's Flutter

After a whole 15 minutes in the washroom, with a lot of squealing, many weird stares and arguing, Sumi's eyes finally went back to normal

"Yellow means happiness!" Ara says for the last time.

"yellow could mean anything!"

"Yellow is the universal color of happiness!"

"uh guys--"

they both looked at the girl standing by the exit.

"Break ended like 10 minutes ago" she says, walking out. 

"Dont speak of this" Sumi says, no, she couldnt justify her eyes. 

"you have a soulmate!" Ara exclaims, hitting Sumi's shoulder in excitement. 

"I have jaundice, Ara" Sumi says, as she vigorously blinks her eyes, anything to get rid of the color. 

Ara looks at her blank, "why am I friends with you?" 

Sumi smiles at her, "because, You love me" 

Ara gives her a disgusted look, but no point since she did link her arms with Sumi's and walked to class. 

the whole class was a wreck, couples kissing, ew

people writing on the board, some very obviously bitching about someone, "why are people so ruthless here? wait till you get home, geez" Sumi says, scrunching her face at the scenario. 

Hyuck and Jaemin were the only ones sitting in their seat, heads down.

"Ara just come sit in here, bet Kim's absent anyway" Sumi says pulling Ara next to her.

Her gaze follows Jaemin and she smiles, she has the hots for him, 100%

Sumi smiled, Ara looks at Sumi and panics, "No it's not what you think it is" She tries defending herself.

"Don't even try sweetie"

Sumi sat at her respective seat and looks at hyuck whose face was the other direction .

maybe if he wasn't an annoying rat, i would ruffle his hair

she too kept her stuff aside and put her head down, now Donghyuck facing her.

She gulped, nervous at the proximity.

She took a moment to take in his face features.

Hes so much prettier when he's quiet

He smiles at her and she does too.

Both of them feeling weird but comfortable because never had they ever smiled at each other let alone talking without insulting each other.

They both felt their face heating up.

Ara and Jaemin turned around and gasped.

"Uh Haechan, i gotta talk to you real quick" He said pulling, no, forcing him up.

"Oh yes, Sumi! me too!" Ara says also forcing her up.

"Sumi you better believe me, your eyes are baby pink" Ara says dragging her to the girls restroom.

Throwing Sumi in front of the mirror, second time

Sumi sighs, this again

at this point she didn't know what to be thinking of, her baby pink eyes or the way she felt staring into Hyuck's eyes.