SIX

Shawn's POV

   I followed Eric to school, he seemed sad, I know why I just don't understand. Like hello he's Mr Bad Boy, he doesn't care about hurting girls. Has Eric changed?

   We arrived at school and I parked right beside him. We got out of our cars and started walking towards the building. He stopped once we reached the doors of the school.

  "Shawn?" He asks me.

  "Yeah?" I ask back.

  "Next times you follow me, make it so I can't see you." I don't say anything in response, I can't believe he saw me. We walk inside and I can already see he's staring at one person. Mia, she's wearing a white T-shirt, a jeaned jacket and some black ripped jeans. Man she's hot but I got my own girl. Lila, holy smokes, she's absolutely gorgeous. Today she's wearing black ripped jeans that matched Mia's with a grey shirt that had a black heart on it and her hair is absolutely gorgeous. Damn she my type of girl.

Ring!!!!!

The bell rang and I left for class. Sitting beside Lila again. Her hazel eyes, her dirty blonde hair. She walked into the room and rolled her eyes taking her seat beside me. See in this class the person you sat beside yesterday was the person you had to sit with for the whole semester.

"Well hello there." I say to her. She didn't answer. Damn I love when she plays hard to get. I stared at her for practically the whole class. Until the bell rang.

Ring!!!!!

"Look Shawn I'm flattered. But I'm just not into you so if you could please stop staring at me that would be great plus, you have a boyfriend." Lila said, then walked away from me and out the doors.

"I don't have a Boyfriend anymore!" I yelled but then all the girls came running to me and literally trapped me. I somehow got away from them, so I walked out the doors and to my next class which I had with Jet. Jet is one of my best friends. Our parents were friends pretty much since we were born. Best part is we never fight, it's awesome.

"Sup bro!" He says while I walk to my seat which is beside him of course. The class wasn't much fun, I mean come one math is never fun. Eventually it was the end of the day and literally I was bored out of my mind. I see Eric who is walking towards Mia. Eric is devastated for when he hurt her but Mia had a bright smile on her face.

Honestly, I didn't care, I left him there to talk to his... well to talk to Mia. I went to the trailer and  just went to sleep I was so freaking tired.

Eric's POV

   The day was a blur, I couldn't focus at all. My mind just kept replaying the moment I hurt Mia. It was just a replay after replay of me hurting her. It was the end of the day and I haven't talked to her at all, not even in class.

  "Hey Mia." I say walking up to her. I'm still sad that I hurt her, but she's had the biggest, brightest smile on her face all day.

  "Hey Eric, are you ok?" She asks, still having that beautiful smile on her face.

  "No, I never wanted to hurt you." I say looking at the ground, her smile fades.

  "Eric, to enter this gang, I can tell the last hit had to be by someone who cared about me, he chose you to do that to me. I'm fine, it's ok." She says grabbing my chin and making my eyes look into hers. I felt a smile grow on my face.

  "There's that smile!" She says excitedly. We started walking outside as we kept talking.

   "No way you like Luke Bryan." She says to me.

  "Duh, he's a country singer." I say back, we both clearly love country. When we got to her car I opened the door for her.

  "Mia?" I ask.

  "Yes Eric." She says.

  "See ya later?" I ask and she smiles.

  "Ya, sure."