FIVE

Eric's POV

"Mia!" The boss said, but the name sounded familiar. I turned around just to see her standing there. She had a worried and shocked look on her face.

"Mia?" I ask.

"Eric." She surprisingly ran up to me and gave me a hug.

Her Step father gave me a stare, the stare meaning she was joining the gang. She has to join the way I joined. I learn that the person who loves or cares about you has to give you the last punch, and right now, I was going to have to punch her.

"I'm so sorry!" I whisper to her.

"What?" She asks still hugging me.

"You'll see." I whisper again and at that she let go and saw my face, she saw the sadness and she went worried again.

"Line up boys, it's time to welcome Mia to the gang." Her step Dad says. I walk to the very end and I see Shawn.  I could see he didn't want to hurt her. I then look to see Dhilan looking at me with worry in his face. I looked to Mia. She's looking around.

"Mia you need to run through this line of boys while being punched, its not easy but I want you to be a part of this gang." Her step Dad says.

She takes a deep breath and starts running. She runs and runs and runs. Until she reaches me.

I crack my fist and punch her hard right in the stomach. She falls hard to the ground puking a little bit, I felt bad for hurting her. She gets up, blood running down her face from her nose as someone punched her there. She gives me a look that I will never forget. The look that says 'why did you do this to me?'

I look at her arms, she wasn't wearing a jacket, you could already see the bruises forming on her arms. I look to the ground.

"She'll be ok Eric." Dhilan and Shawn both say while walking up to me.

"I didn't want to hurt her." I say walking over to mine and Dhilan's trailer. They both followed me, were they just trying to comfort me or make me feel worse?

"Eric, she'll be fine, a couple bruises but now she is one of us, that's a good thing." Shawn says.

"No it's not a good thing, I just hurt the one person I like, the most beautiful girl in my wo-" I stopped when I realized I said 'I like', I looked over Shawn and Dhilan I saw everyone staring at me, even her.

"I uh." I say but stopped when I saw Mia walking towards us.

"The most beautiful girl in your world?" She says putting on the gang jacket.

I feel my face heat up as in I'm blushing, no, no, no, I'm not blushing. Cut it out Eric, you don't like her.

"See you at school." She smiles walking to her step Dads car. They drove off heading home. I groaned, I can't believe I just yelled that out and she heard it!

"I'm going to dinner at steaks and shakes, you guys coming?" I ask Dhilan and Shawn as none of us have moved. Steaks and shakes are literally so good, I'm glad Dhilan took me to it when I joined the gang, it was like a celebration.

"You know it!" They say at the exact same time. I still wasn't happy, I hurt a girl physically, I normally hurt girls emotionally when we hook up and then I leave them. I never wanted to hurt her, she means so much to me. I don't know why, I mean I don't like her. We are just friends, right?

  When got to steaks and shake, we sat at a table for four even though there was only three of us and ordered what we wanted. Shawn got a strawberry milkshake and chicken fingers. Dhilan got chocolate milkshake and fries. I got a vanilla milkshake, that's all I wanted considering I just hurt Mia.

1 hour later.

We were back at the trailers me and Dhilan in ours and Shawn in his which is beside ours.

"Eric, is it possible you might actually like this girl." Dhilan says.

"No!" I quickly say firmly.

"Really?" He questions me again.

"I don't like her." I stare firmer.

"Ok, well then I'm going to totally hook up with her." I felt my anger coming as her said those words.

"No!" I say quickly and angry, But why was I getting so mad? I walk towards the bathroom and have a quick shower. Once I got out, I put some shorts on and head outside. I like sitting outside to enjoy the fresh air.

Once it's about 10 ish I go inside and head to my bed where I fall asleep in peace. I can't believe I said that stuff, I can't fall for her, I can't, I can't hurt her anymore then I already have.

7:45 AM

I woke up the next morning to my alarm. I got dressed into a white T-shirt, some jeans and my leather jacket. I put my white vans on and go to the washroom to do my hair. I do my hair off to the side like I normally do.

   I then walk out the trailer without saying goodbye to Dhilan. I walk to my car where I start it and mutter under my breath.

"And another day begins."