"I never expected this." I said pointing at him.

"So let's get to business now?" he asks getting all serious.

"Yeah. Where is Nathan Patsy?" I turn towards her.

"I haven't got any message Ms. Grayson." She replies with a small smile.

I nod at her and we all settle waiting for him. Sometimes he really behaves like Noah.

"Hello ladies and Gentleman." Nathan greets everyone and comes to sit besides me.

"You didn't come to the club last night."I whisper so that only he could hear.

"I came but you looked a little busy with Mr. Woodel there." He replies smirking at me.

I glare at him while he keeps on smirking and starts the meeting so I couldn't say anything.

Asshole.

He knows everything but he will still tease me.

------------------------------------------------------

RYAN'S POV

I spot her entering into the club with her friends. She looks more mature now and more beautiful. Looking at her after five years, I still feel like I just met her yesterday. Like we just made love last night before the chaos happened.

I still remember her last words or more like a promise when we parted ways and she has definitely kept her word just like I did.

I love her so much that no body can replace her.

I see her dancing with her friends with an additional member I learned from Nathan is Chris, Luke's boyfriend.

Although she is keeping her word I still don't like Aiden. That's something which hasn't changed and will never change. Something about him seems off but I don't know what.

I go upstairs to the VIP section so that she can't see me. I don't want any trouble right now. Josh is there making out with another girl.

He is still with me and nothing has changed about him. He was a player and is a player.

Josh Anderson will never change.

(Josh Anderson as is Ryan's best friend NOT Mayla's ex)

I stare at her while she is still dancing but somehow she always knows that she is being stared at. She stops dancing and looks around but finds no one.

She makes her way to the bar and I couldn't help but just stare at her. Notice everything she does. I really do miss her.

She takes a gulp from the drink and I watch as a man sits next to her but I am unable to see his face.

She doesn't even look at him and just stares at the dance floor when I notice the man say something to her and turn making me recognize him.

Logan. One of my  business partner.

They talk for a few minutes and I know she is annoyed at him by the way she is looking at him which makes me relax a bit that she doesn't like him.

But then that asshole after finishing his call gets up and kisses her hand and whispers something into her ear making my blood boil.

I make my way downstairs to beat Logan even if he is my partner.

I don't care about the consequences now. I don't care if he will get to know that I still love her. I don't care if he kills me. I can't let another man close to her.

Nathan stops me when he saw where I was going.

When did he come here?

"What are you doing Ryan? You know it's dangerous. Not only for you but for her too." He snaps at me.

"I don't care. That Logan is touching what's mine.I told you to stop any man that comes near her but you arent doing properly so I have to do it." I snap back at him.

"We still don't know who he is Ryan. You need to have some patience." He said slowly.

"It has been fucking five years and still we haven't found him and we don't even know who he is. I don't care if he kills me." I reply suddenly feeling defeated.

"So you're giving up. Huh?" he asks looking mad.

"I just want her. We haven't been together since last five years Nathan. I haven't heard her voice or touched her.Looking at her after five years just brought back  everything I try to forget. You'll not understand Nathan." I said falling on my knees.

___________________________________