{18} #lonely

august's PoV

after about 13 minutes of endless running, i finally made it home. i saw india's car parked in the driveway. so now was the time for me to try and get her to stay even though she probably wouldn't. i unlocked the front door and i ran upstairs to my bedroom to see the door wide open with india packing her clothes taking them out of my closet packing bags.

" india listen to me" i said trying to catch my breath back

she looked at me and water started to fill her eyes as she kept packing. he hands were shaking as the was putting clothes in the bag...

" i'm sorry" i said breathing heavily

"bullshit august, to have 1 girl is wrong.... but to have three!? that's fucking messed up" she said grabbing her toothbrush and makeup brushes from the bathroom

i sighed "where you you gonna go ? huh"

"don't worry about me. just keep fucking around with other girls while you have a baby on the way. that's what your good at" she sniffed

"india please don't do this. i know i'm an ass. i know i fucked up big time. just don't leave, i never meant to hurt you"

" yeah i've heard that before" she said rolling her eyes getting her shoes and throwing them in the smaller bag. i was running out of shit to say to her, and like i said she's a very stubborn person, so i might not even be able to get her back "ill change"

"heard that too" she said giving me a cold look

"india you mean a lot to me. i can't loose you" i said lowly

"really ? so sarah doesn't matter to you ? or amber ? or that other one ? stop fucking around and tell the truth"

"you know i love you" i yelled

"then why treat my like this" she cried. every time a tear fell from her face it felt so bad. i felt like dirt right about now. i'd lost the love of my life. and potentially my baby. i let out a sigh and went up to her as she kept packing " india listen to me. they mean nothing to me. you're the one i want, not them"

"it seemed like you wanted all of them much more than you wanted me" she said pushing past me

i heard footsteps coming towards my door. the door opened and aaleeyah came in.

"what's going on" aaleeyah asked looking at us back and forth " i heard shouting"

"why don't you ask your brother. or whatever he is to you" she sniffed

i looked at india and then to aaleeyah " she's breaking up with me"'

she shook her head in disbelief "what ? no why"

"ask august" she said looking at me wiping her eyes. she zipped up her bags and carried them outside the bedroom door. aaleeyah was just in shock. i went past aaleeyah and followed india.

"india" i said catching up to her as she went down the stairs

she stopped "no august. we're done, i'm not going be with a cheater. and my baby is definitely not going to have a father like you"

"you mean our baby. and you can't stop me from seeing my child" i shouted

she took a deep breath and kept walking "i can. and i will, because you're not going to see him or me"

"stop being so stubborn. please don't go"

"you should have thought about that before you went and fucked how many other girls behind my back. and you know what hurts the most ? you got me pregnant august. you basically promised saying that you'd never hurt me. and look what you did .... you broke your promise" she spat

she was struggling to hold onto the bags. i tried to help her hold them but she pushed me away. she opened the front door and she left the house and got into her car putting all of the bags in the back seats. she looked at me one last time as i stood at the front door. i felt someone's hand on my shoulder. i looked back seeing aaleeyah.

"i'm sorry"

india pulled out of the driveway and left .....

"nah forget it" i said walking back into the house sitting on the couch. my eyes went red and i put my head in my hands.

"aug. talk to me" she said closing the front door and taking a seat next to me

i shook my head and started to let tears fall. like a nigga never cries. but this time i did. she rubbed my back. " why did she break up with you"

" i fucked up aaleeyah" i said using my shirt to wipe the tears sitting back using a pillow.

"you cheated?" she gasped

i nodded " i cheated"

she shook her head and got up walking around the middle of the living room

"it was a mistake. i know" i said bluntly

"a big one. because she's pregnant aug" she tried saying softly sitting down again

"i know ! you don't think i know" i groaned

"why the fuck would you do this to her" she asked me " how would you feel if she did the same to you"

"i don't know okay. shit, it was just a mistake"

"yeah, a big one" she said looking at me. i was so upset i just needed some attention. i leaned in trying to kiss her. she looked away.

"august. you can't be serious right now" she said moving away from me

"i'm sorry" i looked down

"india just broke up with you because you cheated and now you're trying to kiss your sister ? me and you can never happen. and you even said it yourself" she said getting up crossing her arms

"i said sorry" i said bluntly getting up walking to the kitchen. i went the refrigerator to get a bottle of water. i took my phone out of my pocket going to contacts. i looked up india's name of course. i tried calling her. but she didn't pick up course. so i took the water and went to my upstairs to my bedroom. i locked my door turning the light off and just put some loud music on and closed my eyes laying down......

i'm on a roll babies 😘😘 3 updates in only  2 days, i deserve a thank you 😏 and you guys are not giving me feedback. so please comment and tell me what you all think. so please comment and just be free x