Chapter 1

"..moete"

                                                     "iruyo"

                                                     "ai no"

                                                     "KA"

                                                     "RU"

                                                     "TE"

                                                     "TTO"

                                                     "Night!"

And the music stops when Ranmaru accidentally tripped.

"Mou, Ran-ran~!" Reiji pouted and hit Ranmaru in the head, so did Camus using his scepter while on the other hand Mikaze just sighed. He walked over the computer and paused the music. He opened a empty document and started to type while Ranmaru and Camus fight in the background and Reiji trying to stop them.

It's always like this ever since then, he thought as he continues to type. Minutes later, the other ST☆RISH member enters but Camus and Ranmaru didn't stop arguing.

"What happened here?" Ichinose asked and looked over Reiji who was still busy trying to pull Camus and Ranmaru apart.

"Ne, Mikaze-senpai, what—-" Syo trailed off.

"We were just practicing a song while dancing when Ranmaru made a mistake and now Camus hits Ranmaru in the head and they are now arguing..." Mikaze replies as he types, not even bothering to look up at Syo.

Syo and Natsuki just glanced each other, not even bothering to ask anymore.

Until a deep laugh emerges from their place.

"Don't tell me..." Ittoki said under his breath and Ren just smirked.

"ST☆RISH's senpai are showing something not so them ahh..." He deeply said and then he twirls around 3 times then pulls Cecil and Ittoki and then slungs his shoulder over them and ruffles their hair.

"Ch-chairman...!" Ittoki said and then Saotome twirls away and then smiled and looked at Reiji and Mikaze.

"There's another senpai who would be here for a while and I must be off!" Saotome said and then left the ST☆RISH and QUARTET NIGHT members in awe.

"Well... (◎_◎;)" Syo said and the rest sighed.

"Anyway..." Ren started and looked at Reiji and asked what they were practicing.

"Just our new dance steps," He replied then someone opened the door and two boys around their age entered. One of them had droopy violet eyes with hair somehow the same with Reiji, but shorter and was colored in rifle green and the guy besides him had messy umber hair that spikes down and his eyes were slight droopy and had the same color with his hair and when these two boys entered, Reiji exlcaimed and hurried to them.

"Hibi~chan! Nami-onpa!" He exclaims and one of them flinched.

"DON'T CALL ME NAMI-ONPA!!!" He looked to where Mikaze is and gaped.

"Aine...?" He muttered and the guy with rifle green hair gazed to where the guy with umber hair guy is looking.

"You're wrong~" Reiji said and grabbed "hibi~chan" and "nami-onpa" by the wrist and pulled them to where Mikaze is and introduced Mikaze to both of the,

"Ai-Ai, these are my two friends~! Hibi~chan and Nami—-"

"It's Onpa Kei!" He firmly said.

"I'm Katakiri Hibiki, nice to meet you," Katakiri said and extends his hand out and Mikaze just nodded and went back to using the computer.

Both Onpa Kei and Katakiri Hibiki looked at each other and Katakiri leaned and whispered, "He looks a lot like Aine, doesn't he?" Kei nodded and looked at Mikaze who was now typing.

"Nami-onpa, where's Aine~chan?" Reij asked and started to poke Kei's cheek. Kei slaps Reiji's hand and looked him in the eye and in a serious tone,"Reiji, he's gone missing for a long time now."

                ♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔

                                ♔ Uta no Prince-sama fanfic: A.Ine ♔

                ♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔