chapter dos!

Louis POV: 

I stared after Liam walking into the lounge. I knew something fishy was up. So with this I slowly and quietly walked up the stairs making sure I was unheard. I tip toed into Liam's room. Searching for anything for anything that may be of use to me. Nope nothing in here.

I walked into his bathroom, when I noticed a red smudge on his sink. Hmmmmmm, no it can't be. I peered all around the sink and that's when I found it..... A razor. Why.... How... When.... 

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE!! GET YO GOD DAMNED ASS UP HERE NOW." I yelled. I heard a slam and pounding up the stairs. Then a sudden rush of brown hair. 

"Who died? Where's the fire?... Did you eat my freggin home work?!" He screeched. Then he noticed the look of pure fury and confusion on my face. 

"Wha...." He looked to where I was staring and gulped when he saw the razor. 

"Liam.... Did you cut yourself?" Whispering so low and with such astonishment. He was DD (daddy direction) how could he? 

"I...I...I... I'm not good enough..." He collapsed and started sobbing. But it was so bad they were silent.  

"Oh Liam." I ran over and collected him up in my arms. "Shhhhh" I rocked us back and forth "What are you not good enough for?" I asked, with a quizzical  expression.  

"For... For h-h-him." I gasped. Then it hit me.  

"You're talking about Zayn aren't you?" He stared at me with an astounded expression.

"How did you...?" 

"I see the way you look at him. You're smitten. You never know, Liam. He may feel the same way. He looked pretty jealous when he saw you with that fan." I explained to him "But you can't do this again, if you do I'm taking you to a therapist. No buts. Savvy?" I smirked, I admired Johnny Depp, he's epic. Trust me to say that. I rolled my eyes at my stupidness. 

"Ok. I won't." He sounded sincere. But he wouldn't look at me. 

"Liam.... Have you done this before?" I asked, merely curious. And concerned. 

"I..." He was cut off by a door slamming. We heard sobbing as someone ran up the stairs. It sounded awfully like Zayn. I sighed.  

"I'll go check up on him, ok? Don't do anything. Call if you need anything." He nodded. I carried him out of the en suite. And plonked him in the bed. Sprinting to Zayn's room.

Zayn's POV:

I was sobbing so hard. Was what Niall said true? Did Liam really hate me? Why did this effect me so much... Did I have a crush on my fellow band mate? Surely not. Perhaps I should give in to these feelings. Yeah... I will. I'm fed up with this bad boy act. Time I found love. With that I heard a knock at my door. 

"Zayn. Dude. It's me, Louis. Can I come in?" I sniffled and spoke up. 

"Yeah sure." Sounded like I'd started smoking again. No one knew about that. And I was hoping no one would find out. I felt arms wrap around me. Not the ones I wanted. I sobbed even more. Realising he would never feel the same. 

"Zayn! Mate, what's up? Why're you sobbing so badly?" He sounded genuinely frightened. I chuckled dryly. 

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I asked sarcastically. Meaning to sound strong, but it sounded frail and weak. 

"Yes. Actually. I would. Now tell me." I glared up at him to see him glaring back. 

"Fine Ilikeliambutidontknowifhefeelsthesameandimscaredthefanswillabbandonusandhateyouguysforeternityanicantdothattotheband." I gasped. Taking in a huge gulp of air. Jesus that took a lot out of me. 

"Awwww mate! It'll be fine. You don't know. He could feel the same way. He could like you back." He stated with a mischievous gleam in his eye. I furrowed my eyebrows. Not believing that he understood that. I shook my head. And glanced up at him through my peripheral vision. 

"How can you know that?" Really doubting every word he just said. 

"Just trust me on this one." He suddenly looked down at me "How long have you had these feelings for him?" 

"I'm not sure. I had feelings for him-" I yawned "In the X-factor but I didn't do anything about them and pushed them down. So a couple of years I guess. But they only just resurfaced.... Oh and if you breathe a word of this to anyone, you will no the meaning of stripes. Capeche, Tomlinson?" He nodded and gulped scared. I sighed and yawned again. 

"C'mon mate. Think it's time for bed, for you."  

"OK." I stripped down to my boxers. "Ciao Louis. And thanks by the way." I lay down and fell into dreams.

I awoke. The clock said it was 3:29 in the morning. I didn't feel like going back to sleep so I got up and went into the kitchen. Opening the fridge I saw a bottle of vodka. Smirnoff. Perfect. I unscrewed the lid and gulped the burning liquid down. Drowning a third of the bottle in one go. I slammed the bottle on the side and sighed. I started to feel really good. That's when I heard a voice. 

"Zayn, what are you doing?" I span around. It was Liam. He was stood there with just his boxers on. The moonlight from the windows highlighting the deep bags under his eyes. 

"Liam." My voice sounded deep and woozy. I can't take these feelings anymore. I let go of the bottle and stumbling over to him. I captured his face in my hands and smooshed his lips to mine. Oh my god. This is it. I'm kissing Liam Payne. I licked his bottom lip. He moaned and allowed me entrance. I lowered my hands down to his waist, whilst he lifted them up to my neck. We broke the kiss for air. I slowly continued kissing down his neck. He shivered and moaned louder this time. I smirked and picked him up and took him over to the couch. I started to kiss lower.

*mature content*

Slowly removed his boxers, with my teeth. Then throwing them across the room. He placed his hands in my hair and lifted my face up and kissed me with such passion and lust. I released him from the kiss and took his sweet mini Liam in my mouth. 

"OMG ZAYN!!" But this wasn't his sweet melodic voice. Then I felt it a cold wet feeling over my brow down my neck. I awoke screaming to the heavens.

*end of mature content*

"What the fudge harry??!!" 

He just fell to the floor laughing his ass off. Looking like he was in pain. 

"You..you...you got a problem." I looked down "and you were moaning Liam's name." I swore when I saw the boner. He stood up straight. 

"Do you have a crush on Liam or something?"