3. Interrogation??

Third Person's POV

"...That's why please be careful next time.", the blue haired boy said with a very warm smile as Rin just looked somewhere else, pretending to listen.

"Ehhh, Is that sooo....then can I go now?" Rin answered with sarcasm as she was alarmed to the point of a volcano as she carefully watches the helicopter and the reporter. The thought of Druid being discovered in the naked eye made her restless.

'Damn this, why does the buddypolice have to ask me so many questions?', Rin thought irritated as she begins to ponder over the thought if she could just run away from the scene with her buddyskill.

It has only been a few minutes after the fight of the fugitive and the buddypolice together, that Rin is 'saved' and is being looked after by the buddycard office right now.....which she was brought after at their HQ.

Suddenly a girl with blonde hair appeared and asked, "Tasuku, how's the little girl doing? Is she alright? Should we call her guardians?"

That 'calling-her-guardians' made Rin turn to stone and think, 'Crap, if grandpa finds out then I'm in trouble!!'.

"Yeah, I think we should. It looks like she's not listening to me...", the blue haired boy said as he scratches the back of his head. 'I can't take anymore of this!!', and with that Rin's peace of mind cracked.

"You know, I can just go out of here and go home right away so bye!!", Rin said rather angrily. "Wait, but we have to make certain precautions, you were just taken hostage!", the blonde woman tried to stop the girl but to no success she was almost to the entrance when...

"Where is the little girl that was taken hostage??", Commander I appeared as he wondered what was happening. Stella was relieved as she told him what happened while Rin was almost at the entrance.

"Wait right there young lady, our analyst here is right. Please be so kind as to tell us first your name and your address. Your parents must be worried sick.", Commander I said as he also tried to reason with the girl.

Rin turned around and was left with nothing but disgust. "If you don't stop pestering me, so help me I don't care if this is the buddy card office I will burn it to ashes!!", Rin shouted with annoyance as her face turned red with anger and her ears let out steam....which pretty much made her cute...

Stella and Commander I sweatdropped as they saw the girl breathing heavily...suddenly (again with the suddenly) a small yellow mass of light appeared beside Rin and said, "R-Rin, are you okay?? Be careful, your asthma might be triggered...", a white monster appeared as it gave Rin a puffer (that thing that asthmatic people use).

"A-ah...please don't mind her, she's a bit alarmed, that's all...", the white monster said while Rin was taking a blow on the puffer.

"Oh right, you're a buddyfighter and this must be your buddy.", the blue haired boy said.
'Hmm...strangely familiar though...', thought Commander I.

"P-please excuse us. I'll be taking care of this...", the white dragon said as he and Rin went outside, while the three officers in the buddycard office were left wondering, 'o-kay?'.

Where Rin and Druid Were...

Rin's POV

"Hey! Why did you went out of your card?!", I asked Druid and I.WANTED.ANSWERS.

"How the hell would you expect to stay low?! They labeled you a rouge and dangerous dragon on the lose!!", I half whispered half shouted.