The Day You And Zayn Live Together

It was a Saturday afternoon and Zayn was out shopping. You are lucky enough to walk through the same halls as Zayn as you are walking in the same shop as Zayn had appeared in, and it felt like he was there with you but only as a ghost. A ghost which makes you feel his presence. You turn your back, and your heart is pumping so fast you are bursting with excitement...

You see Zayn, and you call out for him with the loudest voice of your throbbing heart which has just been going through unbearable agony for finding Zayn

You see Zayn, and you call out for him with the loudest voice of your throbbing heart which has just been going through unbearable agony for finding Zayn. Zayn sees you approaching him and he makes the most widest, most biggest, and most cutest smile you have ever seen.

He says to you "I was missing you babe" You start to cry. His eyes, his eyes is so attractive you are glued to him and can't get out of it. His hair, his hair is soft, stylish and silky just the way you like it. Your mind is spiralling like a tornado, lost with thousands of thoughts but you now know your soul is at peace.

Zayn and you leave the shopping mall. He wraps his soft but strong arms around your neck. His arms were glued to you like his own. He sworn to protect you against the hardships of the world and you just couldn't stop being grateful for having him and that only you. Only you. Can have Zayn for the rest of eternity.

You and Zayn reach to Zayns car. Zayn, with the brightest smile on his face, offered to help you in the car like a true gentlemen. He took his hand out and from that moment on you experienced the most important feeling you have ever felt in your life. You had butterflies flying around everywhere in your stomach.

From that one second, everything you've ever felt in your life wasn't important. The only thing that was important to you was the tingling sensation of holding Zayns hands as he slowly, calmly and patiently took you into his car.

You ask Zayn "baby, where are we going?" you looked so puzzled but knew that wherever you are going you are going with Zayn and Zayn only so it didn't occur much to you.

Zayn keeps quiet and asks you to lean your head down on to him. It was a long journey, wherever you were going and Zayn held you tight as you fell asleep knowing you had the most handsomely, protectively and brave boy next to you...

continuing very soon