Chapter 2

I walked off the bus slowly and when it was out of sight i ran home. I always run home because i don't like meeting people, and well, what's the point of walking slowly when you can run. I reached home in about ten minutes and i plopped down on the couch exhausted. I turned on the t.v and flipped through the channels. Disney, no, Cartoon Network, no, Nickelodeon, no. There was nothing good on, so i picked up my book, Emily the strange and continued where i had left off.

    "Hun, can you run over to the local market and bring home a gallon of milk".

    "SURE MOM!" I screamed back

    I was about to run out the door when she said

     "REMEMBER,GET 2 PERCENT!".

The walk was going to be to tiring, so i hopped on my motorcycle and sped off.

"Don't brake any speed limits" someone whispered.

    "Who is this?" I asked surprised. 

     It's me, Aria!! You keep forgetting to turn off the listen button on your phone so i heard about the bus and when you got home and about everything else she laughed. Look, i have to buy some food for my house and i don't want to buy the wrong thing or my mom will KILL me. Cya later. I heard the click on the other line telling me she had hung up and i pressed the off button on my own phone. I had thought i turned it off, but I guess i pressed it accidentally when my books went flying at school. I reached the market and took my padlock out of my windbreaker. Then i wrapped the chain around the motorcycle and locked it.All set i sighed. I quickly jogged into the store and took a mini basket".

"SURPRISE!!!" Someone pounced on me and threw me to the ground i tried to throw them off me, and roll them onto the carpet but they were to quick for me and they did exactly what I had wanted to do to them. They picked me up and gave me a pat on the back, then they handed me a 2 percent milk and shook of their black hood.

   "Hey Jk, I've been waiting here for about an hour. It's about time you got here, she sighed annoyed. Here's a wine bottle, don't show this to your parent's, but shove it into the closet in your room and keep it there till Saturday, then when i host the sleepover i spent weeks planning, we can play spin the bottle". She cracked a smile and continued on.

    "Look, I would keep this with me on my own, but if my parents think i was drinking (which i might have been) they'll ground me for sure. You can do that,right?"

   "And you don't want me to get caught?!?!" I shook the bottle from her hand and stuck it in the side pocket of my blue jeans. ( i dyed them black) "You owe me BIG time missy, I scolded. I walked over to the cashier and purchased the milk, it was $5 dollars,and the wine was $10. Anything else i mumbled annoyed". I gave her the puppy-eye's and hoped that she would say no, 'cause she liked to make me do all the dirty work.

    "Damn, she sighed. Those stupid puppy eye's get me every time but i really need to ask this of you. Could you give me a ride to Sean's? I really need to see him for something. Also i got you a dress for prom,you know Jewel's? She made me a deal i just couldn't refuse", I could see a smile creeping up the side of her face.

      "Sean's?!?! Fine,fine but your going to pay, i have good revenge i chuckled. I led her out of the store and she popped on the back of the motorcycle. I ripped the chains of and roared the engine nice and loud, then i cranked the built in stereo as high as it could go.As soon as we were at Sean's i pushed Aria off the bike and turned the volume down.

"Pushing isn't nice she said in her most innocent voice. Look, I know that i just rang the doorbell 3 time's and he's not here but can you let me stay, it's really urgent". She pushed me back up against the bike and begged me to let her stay and how she owed me big time.

    "Cut the crap I sighed", I let her stay and she gave me the biggest smile she could manage. When i was about to speed out of there, she ran over to me and gave me a huge bear hug. Good luck,good luck, good luck she ranted before she gave me her one of a kind wink.

   "Let me go" I squeaked.

   She let go and wished me luck one last time.

   "Ok,ok I grumbled".

I sped home and i was greeted by a bunch of my friends. "SURPRISE!!"

They all jumped out of nowhere, bush's,rock's,tree's,i didn't know what they were all doing here. In the middle of my driveway was Sean with a bouquet of flower's in one hand and chocolate's in the other.

"Will you go to prom with me?? he blushed and knelt down on one leg, pretending to propose to me".

"I...I...