Chapter 1

Jades POV

I'm gonna break up with him. I thought as I was texting my soon-to-be ex boyfriend Sam.

*S=Sam J=Jade

J~ I want to tell you something.

S~ ok. what do u want to tell me?

J~I'm breaking up with you. I just don't feel anything with you anymore.

S~Oh. Ok. Can we still be friends though?

J~ya. I Gtg. see ya

*end of texts*

I sigh as I lock my phone and lay back. My phone started ringing and I looked to see Jesy calling.

Je=Jesy Ja=Jade

Ja~Ello?

je~ya need to get to the hospital now!!

ja~why?

je~Perrie got hit by a car!!! she's hurt really bad!!!

I drop my phone as I hear that my best friend got hit by a car.

ja~I'm on my way. see ya there.

*end of call*

I get changed really fast and grab Perrie's varsity jacket with her initials on the front. I run to my car and drive to the hospital that Jesy texted me they were at. when I got there, I had her jacket on and was in the lobby looking for Jesy and Leigh-Anne. I soon find them and run up to them tears threatening to fall. When I give Jesy a hug I start sobbing uncontrollably until a doctor comes out calling Perries name. We look at him and he gives us a sympathetic look. "She's in stable condition, but is in a coma." the thought of my Perrie being in a coma was heart breaking. Wait.... did I just say my Perrie? I thought I was straight. Ever since I met Perrie, I always had this weird feeling about Perrie whenever she was holding me or cuddling me or even just sitting next to me. maybe I do like Perrie. "Jesy, can I talk to ya for a sec?" she nods and we walk to the loo. "Whatcha need to talk about?" she asks. "I think I like someone,but I don't know if they like me back." she smirks and pats me on my little head."oh Jade. If only ya knew." I look at her weird and just shake it off. I walk out of the loo and go sit in the lobby.

===========\^~^/=================

How do y'all like it so far? it's my first Jerrie fanfiction but I think I did ok. tell me what y'all think in the comment section below.

BYEZ MY SWAGGER JAGGERS!!!