Chapter 8

"Common I want to do something before we leave " Elizabeth grabbed my hand taking me down to the little triangled park in the center of where we had practically lived for a while.
"Hang on my oxygens getting stuck" I said yanking it out of the cracked floor .
She opened the door and I sat on the same bench and waited for her to do something since she told me to wait there.
"Here" she handed me a dandelion "so i thought that we should make one last wish on this sunny day as where announced cancer free?" I smiled "okay, 1,2,3" I put my fingers up and we blew the dandelions.
I wish for everything to stay the same. I really did that's all I needed "what did you wish for?" She nudged me "for everything to be the same" she grinned "but why?" She turned her head "cause I have nat ,Alex ,you and I'm healthy and I'm gonna go back to school and be able to just be free" she shook her head "I wished for a pony" I wanted to laugh " I'm just kidding got you , I wished for nice parents " I smiled and let my laughter out "there nice they'll love you." I smiled and we left the hospital .
"So baby since I have a new sister , I can't spend as much time with you" I widened my eyes "what " he smiled "I'm just kidding but my parents want to spend time with me since they got the house in town and you guys haven't officially met soo" he tilted from his heal to his toes "soo what" I grinned "will you go to dinner with me and my parents " I grabbed his hand "yes but when " I said moving our hands out then back in "well where going on a trip for a week so tonight " I let go of his hands "umm you didn't tell me you where leaving " my attitude changed" I know but you where just getting better and I didn't want to stress you out and make you not heal" you could hear the sorry ness in his voice which made me want to hug him " it's fine but maybe we'll go to dinner when your parents get back " I hugged him with that normal smile " are
You sure" he said as I crossed my
Arms and I just closed my mouth pressing my lips together shaking
My head " mhm yea I gotta go " I said walking up to ansel's room.
"Hey Ansel can I come in " I knocked on the door I hadent talked to him for a while and I had began to think he didn't want to talk to me " yea" he yelled and I walked in "what's up little one" he smiled wide turning around from his computer "hey Ansel " I said sitting on his bed next to his desk where he was editing music "why the sad face ?" He stood up sitting next to me touching my cheek with the back of his hand "umm well did you know Alex was leaving for a week ?" I sighed looking down at my hands then up at him "yea nat asked me to watch there all going" I dropped my jaw and shook my head "no way " he smiled " I'm sorry he said that he didn't-" I talked over him "yea didn't want to stress me out I know I know" he grinned at me " well then , look me and you are gonna have fun I mean common you get to spend your first cancer free week with your goofy musical artistic uncle it can't be that bad " he opened his arms and I smiled shaking my head looking down "you know you want a hug " he said funny and I hugged him for a while "you all good" he kissed my head "yea I just wish they would of told me plus Alex wants me to meet his parents " he backed up "what " he said like a girl " yea he wants me to have dinner with them but I don't know" he shoved me playfully " no common you gotta it's Alex's parents " he tried to get me to look at him "they don't bite I promise " he put his pinky infront of me " you know you want to " I smiled and locked our pinkies " what if they don't like me" he smirked " they will you have that room brightening beauty people can't help but except you in ." He smiled "thanks but I'm still waiting till they get back I'm not gonna forgive them like that " I snapped my fingers giggling "I understand now why don't you go talk to him I'm gonna keep working " I sighed and quickly hugged him "love you" I said getting up " love you too" he said as I walked out the door .

Alex was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs with puffy eyes and I sped up down the stairs losing my breath "hey honey what's wrong ?" I put my arms around him waist "nothing" he pulled me in sniffling and I cuddled into him "hey it's okay baby " I looked up at him "no I Should've told you" I shook my head "it's fine I'm gonna have a great time with Ansel and your gonna have a good time with Elizabeth and nat " I smiled and so did he and he shook his head "can we go down stairs to the studio " I shook my head and we headed down there .

"This is the start of something beautiful " Alex sang a ed sheeran song to me and I swayed as he sang so beautifully and I got goose bumps and chills down my back.
"That was so beautiful " I said looking up at him and he smiled "our flight leaves in two hours" his smile faded and I put both my hands on his face and kissed him and he started to kiss me more and we eventually stopped "my turn " he looked at me weird "what do you mean ?" He giggled and I grabbed the guitar from him and started to play I won't love you anyless while he cried with tears of joy I'm guessing .
"You knew all the choards " he sniffled whipping his tears from under his glasses "yup I learned it a long time ago " I handed him the guitar back "Alex common" nat yelled and I sighed and he kissed my lips softly and we gave each other this intent look and he set the guitar down and picked me up and gave me my oxygen and ran upstairs " ahhh" he said going up stairs and nat was standing there smiling and when Alex put me down I hugged nat really tight " you better not find another girl genius that's dying and 14 years old " I poked his stomach and he laughed "hey was dying (he giggled) and there's only one Alexa" I smiled "and there's only one family like ours ." I put my arms around nat and Ansel and Alex came in our hug .
"That's right I love you text me if you need anything love you" he picked me up kissing my head then putting me down and they left.

" yes where alone " Ansel picked me up and nat walked in and Ansel looked to the side "umm I forgot the keys " he grabbed them shaking his head and Ansel put me down "love you " I smiled and he just waved .
"Do you think he knows " I looked at him weird "knows what ?" He looked at me "that we where waiting for them to leave" he whispered and I pushed him "da hey you know Theo James right" I grinned " yea why" I smiled "can I meet him" he smirked "accually yes " he said turning around "but not tonight tomarrow on set with shailene woodley too" I smiled "no way" he shook his head "yes and tonight me and you are gonna go to the store and get movies and popcorn and anything else you want " he was like really excited like a little kid " okay then let's go to the store" I smiled and he grabbed his phone and we left to the store .
"Your Alexa Wolff right?" This girl with blond hair and was pretty tall asked me"umm actually it's elgort but yea " I shook her hand "so who are you with?" She asked "umm just Ansel " I pointed down to where he was "oh that's cool , I was just woundering if that was you it's nice meeting you " she said walking away and I just kinda stood there .
"Who's that?" I jumped at Ansel touching my shoulder from behind "ahh Ansel you scared me " I hit his arm "sorry common lets go " he said with the basket .
We got colored pencils two artists journals and the movies , the island and kicking and screaming.
We sat on the couch laughing at kicking and screaming while eating popcorn and I drank water and Ansel drank mtdew .
Once the movie ended and the credits started to role Ansel looked at me and went "watch this" he put a finger up and chugged half a liter of soda and held his stomach with one hand and at the end he threw the bottle on the ground and burped really loud and long and I laughed and poked his stomach .
"Dang Ansel your squishy" he lifted his shirt up and looked down "yup yup I am " he burped agian "you want to watch the next movie or go to bed " I smiled wide and he got the next movie and put it in and I snuggled into him on the couch as we passed out on each other.