She's not making this easy, Justin thought.

Justin shamelessly let his eyes glide down Winnie's body seeing that she was wearing a white crop top and light blue with a white trim on the side high bedroom shorts with her curls being tied into a messy bun.

Justin cleared his throat and shook his head causing Winnie to turn around and see him walk into the kitchen and walk over to the fridge and grab the cereal box for her.

Winnie stood back with no expression on her face as she watched Justin hold out the cereal for her making her take the cereal from his hands without a word spoken.

Justin cleared his throat and grabbed the other cereal box and watched Winnie sit down at the kitchen table and pour herself some Lucky Charms into her milk filled bowl.

Justin sighed softly and made his cereal in his bowl and placed the bowl back and headed out of the kitchen and toward the staircase — but only to stop with his left foot on the first step.

Cursing under his breath, he turned back around and headed for the kitchen again and stood at the entrance seeing Winnie eating a bowl of cereal and watching a YouTube video.

"I did this for you, Winnie. . .one day you'll forgive me. . .I hope."

Even though Justin couldn't see Winnie's face, she had paused from eating her cereal and creased her eyebrows before turning around.

"What do you—"

Before she could finish her sentence, she noticed Justin had already walked away from the kitchen making her purse her lips and turn back around and continue to watch her video and eat cereal.

˚˚˚

Justin licked his lips and fixed his tie as he walked out of the bathroom and walked over to his mirror near the balcony door and checked himself out.

He was dressed casually but still formally with his white buttoned up shirt with the smoke gray v-neck vest on top with the black and white white striped tie tucked underneath the vest, his black slim slacks, and his shiny smoke gray dress shoes.

Finishing off his outfit, he walked over to his dresser and digged inside for his gold Rolex watch, once he found it, he placed it on his wrist and took his Ralph Lauren cologne and sprayed himself.

Justin had paused for a moment once his phone vibrated on his nightstand where it sat to charge, he walked over and picked it up and saw it was Iris texting him.

Iris: where are you?

Justin: on the way, babe. see you in a few

With that, Justin took his phone off the charger and dashed out of his bedroom and down the staircase and out of the house without giving it another thought.

Once he was outside, he took the car keys to the red Bentley out and unlocked the car and opened the door and slipped inside and put the key into the ignition as the sound of Tempo by Chris Brown began to play on the radio as he drove out.

˚˚˚

Winnie stepped out of the steamy shower and onto the towel on the floor before grabbing onto her towel folded on the metal rack next to the shower.

Once she did, she wrapped herself up and made her way into the bedroom and walked into her closet in search of some clothes to wear around the house.

After a few moments, she finally decided on a simple pastel pink bralette, gray high waisted leggings, and an oversized beige woven cardigan.

After slipping all of it on, she decided to pull her laptop back out and get back to writing again, she let out a breath and reread the last line of the story she had written.