Chapter 85: I Wonder...

Start from the beginning

It took a while, and the place is already empty. Finally, Tsuna came out, his hair, wet.

I went over to him. "omedeto~ Congratulations Tsu-kun!" I smiled.

Tsu-kun's tall, his hands are big, he has muscles and he has a big body. "it's thanks to my cute and beautiful gitlfriend who gives endless support" he messed up my hair a bit.

"hehe!" I grinned.

He got out his basketball. "do you still remember the basics on basketball?" he asked as he spinned the ball with one finger.

"show off!" I stucked out my tongue. He just laughed.

"well...there's dribbling, shooting, passing, guarding, your stance, the shooting mechanics, and yeah...those kind of stuffs" I stated.

"okay, now, try to shoot this, a three-pointer" he challenged.

"eeeh?! But it's hard! And you need to shoot from a far distance!" I pointed out.

"just try" he insisted.

"fine..." I got the ball and held it tightly.

I went into position and went prepared to shoot. I grasped the ball and then aimed. The ball missed the ring...it wasn't even close to the ring.

"ahahaha!" Tsuna laughed.

"meanie!" I pouted.

"ahahaha! Okay, how about this?" he catched the bouncing ball and then went over to me.

He guided the movement of my hands. Then, he placed the ball on my hands.

With that, he guided my movements. Then, I aimed again. This time, it went into the ring.

"yeeey!" I cheered.

With that, he stepped back further. "this is for you" he winked and aimed.

It went in. My heart skipped a beat. "that's too cheesy, but...it's sweet!" I grinned.

END OF IMAGINATION

That big body and muscles though...

And Tsuna seems more of a playboy with that winking. Tsuna being smart or being good at sports are both fine...

But Tsuna now is more of my liking. Then, when I snapped back to reality, the teacher called Tsuna and he couldn't answer.

The rest laughed and giggled. Tsuna looked at me, feeling ashamed. I smiled at him sweetly and mouthed 'it's okay'.

He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. He sat down again.

Hihihi! Tsu-kun is so a-do-ra-ble! I grinned.

After dismissal, me and Tsuna decided to walk together going home. While walking, Tsuna spoke.

"are you...not ashamed of me?" he asked.

"hm? Don't say that. I love you, and I love you of who you are" I replied.

"besides, I would never be ashamed of my boyfriend" I smiled.

He blushed even more, becoming a strawberry. "Tsuna...will you promise me to find a way for the both of us to be together again?" I suddenly said.

His face went serious, like in HDWM. "I promise. I promise that I'll find a way" he promised.

"and also, if there is really no way for us to be together again, even it might hurt...please don't love someone else..." I smiled as tears rolled down my face.

He hugged me tightly, and his body is so warm. "I know...I'm being selfish...but I love you...even if your just a fictional character in my world..." I cried. I wonder, how many times did I cry already?

"no...it's okay. And besides, I have no plan on loving someone else. You made me complete. You loved a Dame with all your heart..." he leaned his head on mine.

"and also, don't love other men in your world. Even if they're handsome, smart, cool and has muscles" he joked.

I laughed at that, making my tears go away. "I will, besides...I'm an Otaku! It was my mistake on having a real human boyfriend. I should have mentally dated a 2D character!" I laughed even more.

"don't mentally date other 2D characters" Tsuna pointed out.

"hahaha! It depends~" I teased as I ran.

"hey!" Tsuna yelled, chasing me.

"ahahaha! Come and catch me if you can!" I challenged.

"come back!" Tsuna begged.

"ahahahaha!" I kept on laughing like an idiot on that day.

??? POV

KACHAK!

KACHAK!

Hm...13 days left. So little time...