Norland Wave School/

FEMALE- PISCES- VIRGO- SAGITTARIUS- Aries- SCORPIO- AQUARIUS

MALE- GEMINI- TAURUS- CAPRICORN- Leo- CANCER- LIBRA

(Pisces) Mommm I don't want to go to this new school why did you bring me here now I have to make new friends ... I start crying as she's hugging me . I know sweetie but it's for us and your dad we need to stay strong and get work done and make money wouldn't dad be proud of you for making friends going to college and making love? I roll my eyes playfully as I slightly nudge her with my shoulders but still sobbing a little as I laugh.. Come on mom let's go to school already..!

(Virgo) GUYS I yell did you hear about that new girl named Pisces?!! Where finally gonna find our other half!!!! WHOOO everyone yells!

(Pisces) I get on the school bus as everyone stares at me. I roll my eyes at them trying not to cry there looking at me like there seeing a monster right now.. I let out a sob and take a seat next to a random boy with two girls in the front of me and a boy and a girl in the back of me.. What's your name I ask the guy.. Davis he says what's yours? Mines is Pisces ..Oh your in that group over there I look in the back where there's eleven people staring at me in excitement... Uhh they look like idiots I whispered to loud as I hear one of the memebers in the group scoff...

(Virgo) She just called us idiots what the hell man I punch Aries in the arm as he screams like a girl.. Dude calm down she's new she'll warm up to us soon. I scoff again as I go up to Pisces are you going to call us idiots one more time or are you going to cry like the sensitive girl like you are... She flinches as I laugh I turn back but I feel someone pull my hair back... I turn around to see a mad Pisces fuck I whisper ..

(Pisces) As soon as the girl turns away I am beyond livid right now no one calls me sensitive besides my dad and Mom.. I walk up and tug on the girls hair.. You want to call me sensitive again or are you going to walk back and act cool like nothing has happened or sit here and cry like I do apparently.. You are the most sensitive bitch I have ever seen the girl says back to rest my anger.. Beyond that I couldn't take much more of this girl so I punch her straight away as I heard a crack . Talk crap about me one more time or that pretty little face of yours is going to land in the hospital with your head detached...

(Aries) I should've warned Virgo how Pisces would react she use to be my sister but we got separated at age 12 I can't believe she would do this to her other half but other than that she doesn't know anything about us or doesn't have a connection to us like we all do besides her.. Virgo get over here were taking you to the nurse when we get there... Pisces laughs whatever guys I'm not joining your little group of yours I'm staying with Davis here she takes a seat next to him to continue talking to him like nothing happened....

15 minutes later.... Guys let's go before I start bleeding more.. Damn tho that Pisces girl is a bitch! We know they whisper I chuckle at that but I wince when my nose moves slightly.

(Pisces) I hold Davis's hand as we pass by my so called other half as this other guy is glaring at Davis when we walk bye.. What's that dudes problem over there ? Nothing it's just Leo being Leo....

A/N: I don't know but hope you guys liked it!! Usually Pisces is the soft one and sensitive one in all books but I'm gonna spice things up and make her the bad girl of the school!!