Delivery

I am now 8months pregnant and i can feel the babies moving around,it is putting more pressure on my back so im constantly in pain.Hyungwon was having a concert and he took braige with him but dropped me off at my grandma's house.I was getting dresses in something simple a oversized sweater and slides.

I was walking back to the living room to watch tv when i started to feel a painful stretching"Oh god no please not now"i started to walk slowly feeling around to grab something to balance my self on,the babies started kicking furiously causing to moan in pain"A-ahh please please not now"then i felt the contractions,i started to move slowly to the kitchen were my grandma was"Hey babydoll wa-"as soon as she saw me she rushed to my side"oh my god Ken was wrong"i started crying because of the pain only a few words made it out"I-I think the ba-"i was cut off by water rushing down my legs.

I looked down and looked back up at my grandma"Oh my ken we have to get you to the hospital"i started crying harder cause the contractions were making it worse,she quickly grabbed the maternity bag and car keys and walked me to her car.once we got into the car she called hyungwon"Hello?"
"HYUNGWON MEET US AT MOORE'S HOSPITAL FAST" i can hear him panicking in the back ground"Oh my god oh my god guys its happening"and then he hung up.

I grabbed on to the dashboard and gripped it tightly,breathing in and out fast,grandma was driving as fast as she could"Ok babydoll hold on we all most there"i nodded frantically.We finally made it to the hospital and i was greeted by doctor lee"Ok ok ken we got your room set up" i didnt care i was into much pain to listen to him"Ok lets deliver some babies".

A hour later i was breathing in and out.I had dilated 7cm and i was sweating badly,my grandma was sitting next to me holding my hand,until doctor lee said"Ok ken you dilated 9cm its time for you to push"i got ready to be in a world of pain"Ok 123 push!!"i closed my eyes and gripped on the bedside hard and started push i felt a ripping sensation"OH GOD HYUNGWON IM GONNA KILL YOU"the doctor told me to take a breather after 20 minutes of pushing,Hyungwon and monsta x had finally arrived.

He ran straight to my room i looked over"CHAE HYUNGWON"he looked at me and pointed to him self"YES YOU"he came by my side and i grabbed hold of his hand"Ok ok Ken get ready you have to push harder i see the baby head"i start to push and felt a pop"ok the head is out"i started squeezing his hand harder"Owww can you let g-"i glared at him dangerously and he quickly shut up.
"Ok 1 more push"i gathered all of my energy and pushed harder,sweat forming on my forhead my hair sticking to it.

(Hyungwon POV)

After i seen the first baby come out ken went limp in my hands"Its a girl" i quickly stood up and made my way to the doctor"would you mind cutting her umbilical cord?"i nodded and took the weird scissors from the nurse and cut it.They then took her and clean her.I heard Kenji screaming"OH NO"i rushed to her side and held her hand,the doctors rushed over"Ok ken your ready to push again...

(Timeskip)

It was now 4 in the morning it took ken 17 hours to deliver the babies.she was now sleeping while i watched the babies in awe,there was 2 girls and 1 boy.they had her skintone and my eyes,and curly hair.We decided to name our daughters Harlow and Harper and our son jinsoo.