Chapter 5: The new ninja inmate

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Seita! Is it lunch time yet." I say looking at him with a large grin on my face.

"Of course! I was just about to come over and take you to lunch!!" He says fumbling with the keys slightly, opening our cell door. We exited our cell and headed to the cafeteria talking the entire way like we normally did. We sat down at the table we normally do, Uno on my left and Tsukumo on my right. We got our food and began eating, I glanced over to ninja boy seeing that he wasn't eating.

"Aren't you gonna eat your food?" I tilt my head looking at him, confusion lacing my features.

"I would, but I can't reveal my identity to anyone." He says sweating slightly, I shrug and began to eat my food again. Once I finish I look over at Tsukumo again, he was looking at his food longingly. I smirked evily as a plan began to form in my head.

"What if I feed you~ Then would you eat it." I say seductively, picking up his fork and putting a bit of food on it. He turned beat red as I began to laugh, I clutched my stomach and waved at him.

"Dont worry I was kidding, I wouldn't do that. How about you can bring the food back to the cell and eat in the corner." I wipe a tear away and pat my stomach, Shiro came over to our table and placed a coupe of popsicles down in front of me. I gasp in happiness and open one of the popiscles thanking Shiro before he left.

"I-is that normal." Ninja boy asks pointing at my popsicles, the boys nod as I eat my sweets, flowers floating around me.

"Yea don't worry, Shiro has taken a liking to our little Akira here. You know she's the only female inmate in this entire prison." Rock says looking at me as I eat my sweets, I nod in agreement moving onto the next popsicle.

"Shouldn't you be worried something will happen to her because she's the only girl here?" Tsukumo asks worriedly still looking at me.

"Na, nothing will happen to her. Even if someone tried anything they would walk away with a black eye or broken bone." Uno says looking at Tsukumo then over to me, I finish the last popsicle and say,

"That's right, I'll beat anyone's asses that dare to mess with me or my friends." My eyes harden with seriousness, "I care deeply for each of my friends, so if anyone dares to lay a finger on them with harmful intent. I'll break their bones." I look at him with a serious glare.

"We love you too Aki-chan!"

"We won't let anything happen to you too princess." Uno wraps an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I flick his nose and shake my head.

"If someone needs to protect me from someone, it's you Mr. ladies man." I say with a chuckle. We throw away our trash and walk back to our cell.

Tsukumo not leaving my side, glancing at Uno every now and then thinking he was gonna do something to me. I sit down on my futon and look at Tsukumo as he glanced at Uno for the thousandth time.

"Don't worry he won't actually do anything. I was just joking aound." I say with a sigh as I grab my sketchbook and begin to draw. Humming a tune I finish up my drawing of a blue rose, I planned to give it to Momo as a present. I hadn't talked to her since the little incident with my period.

"Wow Lady Akira, you are an amazing artist." Tsukumo complimented looking over my shoulder and at the drawing.

"Why thank you Tsukumo, I don't think I'm amazing but decent." I say and sigh putting a little note on it for Momo, I fold it and put it in an envelope. I saw Hajime doing his normal rounds and walked up to him tapping him on the shoulder.

"Hey Hajimeeee, could you do me a favor and give this to The Warden next time you see her. Pleasee." I beg handing him the little envelope that had her name on it.

"Fine kid, but only because you don't like that stupid monkey." He says as I grin thanking him, I walk over to my futon and flop down onto it. My black and white hair was spread out on the futon. I let my hair down today since we weren't doing anything, I fixed the big grey bow that was on top of my head. Looking over to see Tsukumo in the corner finally eating his food from lunch time.

"Aki-chan look at this character from the new anime I'm watching! His hair is just like yours his name is T*****ki he has half wh**e and half r*d hair! His qu**k is half i*e, half f**e! Isn't that so cool!!" Nico exclaimed ranting to me about the new anime as I nodded and gave my input.

------le time skip----

It was after dinner when Tsukumo heard that Jyugo was the best at breaking out of prisons. He challenged him to a break out contest and we were the judges. Jyugo unlocked the door and we all followed him out.

"So what you have to do is reach the exit and deactivate/get past the most traps." I explain as we walk down the hallway, I grabbed a pen and paper to keep score of who got past the most traps.

There were a lot of traps and each one Jyugo deactivated. Tsukumo was talking about himself greatly, how he had deactivated the traps with his amazing ninja tricks. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose, Uno, Rock, and Nico were hooked on what Ninja boy had to say. I looked over to Jyugo with pity as he deactivated another trap, I put another mark next to his name.

"Jyugo 27, Tsukumo 0." I mumble under my breath. I heard footsteps in the distance, panicking I knew it was Hajime. I hid behind Rock as he looked down at me curiously, right as I hid Hajime turned the corner looking straight at us.

"OI!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LITTLE SHITS DOING OUT OF YOUR CELL!!" Hajime exclaimed running towards us, everyone screamed and began running away, except for me. I stood in front of him as he glared down at me, an evil grin making its way to his face.

"I only followed them because they dragged me, also because I'm the point keeper. Jyugo and the new inmate are having a contest to see who is better at breaking out." I say calmly shrugging, he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He kneeled down in front of me.

"Get on dammit." I hop on his back, he quickly stood and took off running to the boys. I navigated him knowing where they would go, I laughed as he growled cursing under his breath. My hair flew behind me in long black and white waves, loving the feeling of the wind flow through my hair I breathed deeply enjoying myself.

Soon we caught up with the boys as they were deactivating another trap. Hajime ran up to them and hit them on the head super hard, making large bumps form on their heads.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!" Hajime breathed out angrily as he set me down gently, I walked to the side of him. Laughing at them all I held my stomach as I laughed harder.

"Aki-chan/Akira/Princess/Lady Akira!!" They all exclaim looking at me in shock. I tilted my head looking at them.

"What?" I shrugged looking at them before Hajime grabbed them all as we headed back to the cell. Tsukumo somehow got out of his grip he ran a little ways away.

"HIDDEN JUTSU!! ESCAPE!!" He yelled throwing sharp objects around him, he threw them all around him trapping him inside a circle. We all sweat drop at his action, Hajime put up a sign that says 'Do not let out or Feed.' We left him there and headed back to the cell. He sat there anime crying pulling his knees up to his chest.

------another time skip----

"Hey Hajime, where did the ninja guy go." Nico said popping up in front of Hajime. Hajime glared down at him.

"He was moved to cell 11 seeing that there was already 5 people in this cell. We didn't want to crowd it." He said walking away from the cell. We looked at each other and shrugged. 'He was a little weird, but what can I expect from Nanba prison.' I thought to myself looking down smiling slightly.

"Akira! Come on let's go get some breakfast!" Rock yelled waving me over, seeing my 4 best friends at the entrance. I smiled and ran over to them.

-------------------------------------------

Aaaaaaand finished! How do you like it so far! Please tell me! I'm planning to do the new years tournaments next! Also tell me who I should have Akira end up with! Uno or Liang?