his tongue touched the inside of his cheek as he looked at me. then he bit his lip and smirked to himself, running a hand through his wet hair.

I decided to shake it off and continued dancing.

I don't want him to get in between Kian and I. But I have a feeling he will.

I hate myself for thinking about Ethan. I think about him more then I think about Kian.

it's so shitty of me.
but I can't stop.

as I continued to dance around, I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist.

"ew get off of me" I snapped, as I tried my best to push this random dude off of me.

it was too hard, I'm fucking tiny.

"Kian!" I yelled, but it was no good either. The music overpowered my quiet voice.

the guy started touching me even more and I hated it. I was defenseless.

I felt tears rolling down my cheek.

"fuck off dude" I heard a familiar voice yell.

It was ethan.

He shoved the guy off of me.

"get the fuck out you little bitch" he snapped at the dude.

I don't know if Ethan was just being protective because he always has been, or if he likes me and that's why.

"thanks bro but I can defend my girlfriend myself" another familiar voice spoke.

I ran and jumped in his arms, kians arms.

"where the fuck were you then when she needed you just then?" Ethan growled.

He's scary when he's angry. I've seen it many times before. And I hate it.

"I don't wanna fight you dude" Kian simply spoke as him and I walked away.

I turned my head back and saw Ethan standing there, both his arms crossed tightly over his naked chest. he had a blank expression on his face, making it hard to see what he was thinking.

I'm so thankful he came.

the game of truth and dare soon started and Kian, Grayson, Ethan, juanpa, Dylan, Kristina and I along with a bunch of other people sat in a circle by the pool.

"I'll go first" Kristina spoke.

"Ethan truth or dare" she continued.

"truth" he spoke.

"do you have your eye on anyone at the moment" she said glancing over at me.

fucking great.

"you could say that" Ethan smirked as he looked at me.

I looked away not wanting to make this any more awkward then it already was.

Thank god kian didn't see.