Disneyland

Kenzie's POV
I woke up to someone banging on my door and someone spamming the door bell. I open my door and see Maddie.
M; Mackenzie go answer the fucking door they're your friends and I don't wanna walk downstairs.
I nod sleepily and run downstairs. I open the door and see Annie and Brynn.
K; I thought Disneyland wasn't until 9... its 7:30! And where's Lauren?
B; well you have to get ready and Lauren's gonna meet us there.
K; fine.
I open the door wider and let them come in. We walk back up to my room and I lay back down on my bed.
A; no no. Get up and go take a shower we will pick out your clothes.
She pushed me in the bathroom so I took brushed my teeth then took a shower.
When I walked out of the bathroom I put on the outfit that was in my bed.

After I change Brynn does my hair and Annie does my makeup. It's now 9.
B; alright let's go! let's go! let's go!
K; ok! Ok! Ok!
We laughed. I grabbed my phone and ran out the house. Brynn drove us to Disneyland and we payed and went in.
B; so... what should we do first?
K; well I don't know about you guys but I'm hungry.
A; same.
B; mkay then let's go get food.
We go into this candy store and buy a lot.
K; what a healthy breakfast.
I said sarcastically. Annie laughed and Brynn just smiled.
B; well.. Lauren said she's here so we're going to meet her by the sword.
Me and Annie nod and we walk over to the sword and see lauren laughing at something. I sneak up on her and scare her.
K; boo!
She screamed and I started laughing so did Annie and Brynn.
L; you suck!
B; what's he doing here?
She was looking at the person trying to pull out the sword.
L; sorry... my mom made me bring him.
K; you suck!
I teased Lauren. We both laugh and walk away from the sword. Soon enough Johnny came running up to us.
B; they always come running back.
We laugh and Johnny just glares at us.
K; so how's your girlfriend doing?
J; she great actually... she just-
K; stop. I don't care I didn't actually mean it.
J; oh.
I rolled my eyes and I see Lauren try to hold in her laugh. After walking around taking pictures and going on rides for what felt like a million years we finally decided to eat. We were walking towards the castle and it was such a pretty picture.
K; Johnny!
J; what?
I handed him my phone.
K; take a picture of us!
We stand and pose and he took a couple.
K; thanks.
I said as he handed me my phone.

*time skip*
It's 9:00 and it's dark and chilly so I decided to buy an oversized stitch sweatshirt that covers my shorts. The fireworks start in 30 minuets so we're sitting at a table eating funnel cake and asking each other questions.
J; ok.. let's see. Mackenzie.. you got your eye on someone?
K; what do you mean?
J; ya know.. crushing?
I start to blush and I pray they don't see it because it's dark.... but I was wrong.
A; omg you're blushing! You do like someone!
K; ok fine. I like someone. But I'm not telling who.
L; what? Why not?
K; because I bet that one of you will yell and he will find out.
B; fine fine.

Soon enough the fireworks started.
K; Johnny take our picture!
I hand him my phone and we pose. He takes a couple then we ask a stranger to take one so Johnny could be in it. He stood next to me and put his arm around me. I felt my cheeks heat up.

Stranger; how about just the couple.
K; what couple?
Lauren Annie and Brynn ran to the side so it was just me and Johnny. I rolled my eyes and rested my arm on his shoulder and put up a peace sign.
The stranger hands me my phone after taking the pictures.
Stranger; you know you two make a cute couple.
K; oh no we-
J; thank you sir.
Johnny interrupted me putting his arm around me again. My cheeks turned a light shade of pink. The stranger smiled and walked away.
K; what the hell was that?
J; what was what?
K; why'd you say that?
He shrugged his shoulders.
J; why not?
I rolled my eyes and removed his arm from around my waist.