Squidward Testicles & Spongebob Squarepants

Squidwards pOv

Hello bitches (CL) so I'm starting out this new job at the krusty Krab. I know it sounds horrible but they pay good money just look at this flyer.

The only reason I'm getting this job is to get into TFA aka Tuna Fish Academy which is like the best college ever

The only reason I'm getting this job is to get into TFA aka Tuna Fish Academy which is like the best college ever. I've dreamt to go there since I've had my first wet dream. I hope this new job doesn't have perverts because at my last job at the strip club all the boys were looking at me like I was lunch. Like bitch I know I'm cute and all but... Anyways let's get it over with this job.

I open the doors to the Krusty Krab and it felt like my nostrils did a fucking backflip. "UMM WHERE THE FUCK IS THE LOBSTER THAT OWNS THIS PLACE" i yodeled.

Sum ugly ass lobster strolled in with his head high thinking he the shit. Who tf mans is this?

"First of all I'm a crab" the thing said.

"fIrSt oF aLL iM aCrAb. Shut yo bitch ass up and gimme the job."

"Ight 🅱️ you hired, you finna work the cash register I hopes you know how to do it." The crab said he winked at me and walked off.

Oh well at least I got the job I better get working I wonder who makes this nasty food. I got to the cash register and started filing my nails. I was interrupted by what sounded like a child's giggle. I peered over the window thing behind me and saw the sexiest thing ever.

It was a yellow sponge. It was a secret I kept from my family aka my clarinet and paintings... But I have a sponge fetish. I would bottom for sponges any day. The sponge looked at me and smirked with eyes full of lust. I was confused because I thought he got turned on by me. But it turns out this little shit was watching sea urchin porn.

"Shit my phone died I'm still hard tho" he cursed while looking up at me. I turned around quickly looking into the soul of the cash register to avoid eye contact. I felt strong arms on each side of my shoulders before I could say anything I was pulled into the kitchen. "I saw you staring you're not lowkey." He said huskily. I felt myself getting hard. Who knew suck a deep voice could turn one on.

I wasn't wearing any pants so it was embarrassing. I covered myself and you would think he would say something between the lines of 'don't cover yourself I won't judge' instead he said "yeah you better cover that 1 inch excuse for a dick." I've never felt so aroused.

The sponge named spongebob which it says on his name tag got on his knees so he was the same height as my dick. He started licking the precum from the tip and then putting it in whole. I came in a matter of 3 seconds and he told me to do him.

He laid down flat in the floor and I got to work starting with massaging his balls. I licked the base all the way to the top then took him whole. I was currently deepthroating him I could feel tears falling down my eyes. He grabbed my bald head and fucked himself with my mouth. I felt him twitch inside my mouth then a hot liquid down my throat.

I smiled at him and he mumbled "I'm still hard" god damn papi. He turned me over and started licking my small hole. He grabbed ketchup off the counter to use it as lubricant. "I'm going in" he said while groaning. It didn't hurt much because it's not the first time I've put something big in my ass. He started pounding into me at a inhumane pace. I could already feel myself cumming. He hit my spot and I came all over the floor. But sponge bob continued.

At this point I already came 3 times but I could tell spongebob was about to cum because his thrusts were getting sloppy. I-I I'M CUMMING!" He yelled so god damn loud in my ears. I felt his dick twitch in me and felt his hot cum fill me up. He pulled out and we both laid on the floor thinking about life.

The End.

Honestly wattpad can eat my ass

I lost my views 😢