"So welcome to team 27! I'm the only official who chose not to live her life in a boring office, and decided to actually do something productive! Unlike some people who sit on their lazy asses all day. . ." Cat trailed off for a second in seemingly deep thought before snapping back to attention. Somehow, (Y/N) pieced together she was talking about Theodore. 

"Anyway, Sam and Willow will give you a brief summary on what we do here exactly. While they do that I'm going to get some beverages from the cafeteria. Do you like coffee or tea?" Cat pulled out her wallet and scanned it with an irritated look. (Y/N) was taken aback.

"A-ah! Cat you don't have to get me anything! Don't waste your money on me!" (Y/N) waved her hands for emphasis. Cat chuckled and pulled out a ten with a triumphant look. "Listen here (Y/N). It's your first day and you seem tense. Besides, this ten is collecting dust. So, coffee or tea?" (Y/N) swallowed thickly and sighed.

"I guess coffee. Decaf. Whipped cream." She figured if Cat were buying, no matter how bad she felt, she might as well get what she wanted. Sam giggled and linked arms with (Y/N). "I'll take an Earl Grey!" She chimed.

"Coffee. Black." Willow said from her desk. Cat sniffed and turned on her heel out the door. When she was gone, (Y/N) was shoved into a computer chair and spun around to face Willow and Sam. (Y/N) yelped in surprise. Sam winced and laughed nervously.

"Yeah sorry. . .that was more violent than I had wanted." She cleared her throat and sat down in the chair behind her. Willow tilted her head and smiled warmly.

"As Cat said, we'll give you the summary. Pretty much we are the team that keeps out the bad guys from accessing our files." Willow explained while staring intently at (Y/N). She blinked in confusion at the information Willow had given her.

"Wait. . .so this is the team? The entire team?" (Y/N) looked around the room as if expecting more people to jump from the walls and laugh, 'Haha we fooled you!'  But all she got was a grunt from both the girls. Sam picked up where Willow had left off when she saw (Y/N)'s confusion. 

"We are one of the many teams working on this. You see, each group is assigned a certain station. Each station holds the same files, but hackers from the outside attempt to break through our defenses to steal every bit of data. Then we come in. We take on each individual hacker, or group, and build our defenses against them. It prevents us from being overwhelmed by multiple attempts at stealing the information." (Y/N) nodded in understanding.

"So what hacker were we assigned to?" (Y/N) asked. Sam and Willow exchanged a look. "Actually (Y/N)," Sam started, "You were assigned to us. Apparently your resume was good enough to get sent to one of the toughest working groups. We are fighting against a group rather than a single hacker. And this group is probably one of the most determined we have ever encountered. In fact, we've been trying to get rid of them for months now!"

Sam cracked her knuckles as (Y/N) processed the information. When she got it, she nodded for Sam to continue. "This group has been the only on to have even scratched our defenses. It was rather alarming to everyone working here at JYP. They got so close that we actually had to shut down our power and data systems to prevent them from fully breaking through." (Y/N) saw Willow nod, a look of deep thought on her face.

The door burst open suddenly, making the three girls jump in surprise. Cat entered the room with a slightly confused look. "What? You look like you just saw a ghost!" She joked, setting the beverages on the desks and shutting the door. Willow bristled.

"Well you did just slam the door open!" She snapped, clearly irritated by being startled. Cat just rolled her eyes and sipped her tea. At least, it looked like tea. (Y/N) grabbed her decaf from the table and sipped it thoughtfully. Willow and Sam both retreived their drinks as well and sat back down. Cat peered at the group curiously.