Coffee or Tea?

3rd Person::

(Y/N) strolled up in through the glass doors of JYP Labs. It was finally the first day of her dream job. She couldn't keep the skip in her step out. Jackson eyed her warily as she entered. He layed out her nametag and a clipboard for her. (Y/N) grabbed them both and walked through the doors and down the hall. From the outside, JYP Labs looked like a rather bland building. There were no windows. Only a seemingly white vertical rectangle of cement.

On the inside though, the walls were all black with thousands of blue, green, and red lines of power running through. Every person working there wore a microfiber jumpsuit that hugged every curve and indentation on the body. All the jumpsuits were also black with white lines running from each shoulder down to the feet. Workers could wear shoes of their choice. (Y/N) chose a pair of black boots. Though she soon regreted it because of the unbearable heat outside.

She stepped into the elevator, which was also quite a magnificent build, and clicked the button for the fifth floor. Anxiety surged through her veins as the elevator made its ascent. What if they dont like me? Or what if they think I'm stupid? Oh god. . .what if they are all old people?! An odd thing about (Y/N) was that she was terrified of people older than 30. They just had this judging aura about them that made (Y/N) want to curl up in a corner and wither.

When the elevator stopped, she stepped through and down yet another long hallway. She internally groaned when she saw a rather tall woman walk down the hall. She definitely looked older than 30. (Y/N) averted her eyed and continued on her way towards Lab 27. When she reached the door, she stopped. It was like there was an invisible hand holding her back. A part of her felt something bad lay beyond the door, and the other was calling her a complete chicken.

Dammit. (Y/N) clenched her teeth, put on her big girl pants, and burst through the door. Three pairs of eyes landed on her immediatly. One who she recognized as Cat from the meeting, smiled upon seeing (Y/N) arrive. The other two who were both woman, stared at her curiously. (Y/N) waved awkwardly and shuffled in the doorway.

One of the woman, a girl with half of her head buzzed and the other side with wavy black hair dyed with neon green streaks, smiled to show off her neon green braces. The bright color made (Y/N) a little woozy. The green girl took a step foreward and extended a hand.

"Hey there newby! The names Sam. You know you can come in. We promise we dont bite!" (Y/N) grasped Sam's hand and gasped when it was squeezed rather tightly. Sam's almost violet eyes peered into (Y/N)'s (E/C) ones almost challengingly. On instinct, (Y/N) squeezed back with surprising strength which earned a satisfied grunt from the younger girl. Sam was probably no older than fifteen.

Cat rolled her eyes and tugged (Y/N) the rest of the way in. "Don't mind Sammie. She's very competitive and was worried you might beat her at her hacking skills." Cat snickered when she heard Sam's whine of protest. The other girl in the room walked up. She smiled, also revealing silver braces. (Y/N) pursed her lips, feeling a bit old. Cat was probably younger than (Y/N) too by the looks of it. 

The girl that had walked up had wispy white hair that fell in beautiful waves to her waist. Her eyes were a mix between blue and green, green the more dominant color. It was at that moment that (Y/N) felt almost like a toad standing next to her. "I'm Willow." Her brief introduction made (Y/N) shrink within herself. She felt so. . .unprofessional. Cat laughed and adjusted her glasses.

"(Y/N)! Don't look so intimidated! Willow is just wearing a wig!" (Y/N) blinked, while Willow flushed a bit. She nodded slowly and tugged the wig off, revealing a shiny bald head. 

"My parents decided that shaving me head would make my hair grow back thicker. What they didn't realize apparently was that hair doesn't grow back as fast as they'd like." A bitter tone laced her voice. (Y/N) felt herself relax, even as Willow replaced the wig. Cat wrapped an arm around Sam's shoulders.