Chapter 19

Alexus's POV

I really hope that Maya get's better, she had a concussion. Thankfully she didn't get into a coma tho. Me and all the girls and boys were waiting to hear back from the nurse. Then another half'fn'hour went by and the nurse had finally came over here.

"May I please speak to um.. Jack Gilinsky?" The nurse says.

Jack's POV

"Hello Jack, Maya had a very bad concussion but if you weren't their to save her she could of gotten into a coma or even died from a severe brain injury. You're very lucky." She says.

"Thank you so much. When can we see her or when can see be taken home even?" I ask.

"Well visiting hours are over so you can come tomorrow and the hours are 7am-6pm and she will possibly be able to come with you tomorrow" She says.

"Okay thank you so much again."

I went back to everyone and told them everything. Then headed back to the hotel, I went on my twitter and followed some people and then did a tweet.

'@jackgilinsky: missing you and your sweet kisses 😘😞'

Then thousands on comments came up saying "what?, awe bae, feel better, who's the girl?, and then just one like i love you or follow me"

Then I shut my eyes and went to bed.

Maya's POV

I woke up and realized I was in the hospital. Wow okay, well this sucks. Have you ever watched a scary movie where it's in a hospital? Well that's kinda why I'm scared because the horror movies you see.

Thankfully theirs nurses. Praise The Lord, I'm hungry. So I got up and asked if I could have something because a girl needs to eat if she needs to eat. The nurse had got me a bag of chips and coco cola.

Wasn't very much but at least I ate something, then I checked if I had my iPhone with my bag of stuff and I did. I checked the time and it was 3:24am. I decided to call Jack, I went into the bathroom, so none of the nurses said no phones or some shit.

Please pick up Jack I prayed. I dialled his number and waited for an answer.

"Hello?"

"Hello?" He says.

"Hey it's me, Maya"

"What are you doing up at 3am?!" He says in a raspy voice.

"Um, you can please pick me up?" I say with a sad voice, just so he gives in.

"Babe you can't come home until tomorrow mornin-" He says.

"No I wanna come back now to the hotel! It's creepy as fuck here and I really am hungry" I raised my voice.

"Okay, okay. I'll be there in 15 then" Then with that, he hangs up.

I grabbed my bag and snuck to the lobby and waited outside the hospital doors. After 10 minutes I seen Jack pulling up. He got out of his car, he ran up and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you even though I was only out for a few hours" I whisper into his ear.

"I missed you too" He says back.

"Okay, I need to get away from this scary ass hospital because it's creepy"

"Haha really? Scared of a hospital" Jack laughs.

"Well haven't you seen the scary movies?" I say climbing into the car.

"Well yeah but still it aint real" He says smirking.