The morning after Jessica killed herself was the worst day of my life. My best friend of 11 years, dead, just like that. It was the end of our senior year, we had only 9 days of school left. Jessica had just got accepted into her dream college, Eastern Illinois University, she had so much to live for. I didn't go to school that day, there was no way I could deal with all of the people crying and mourning Jessica's death.

 No one at Charleston Community High School cared about Jessica, other than me, everyday Jessica and I would get pushed into walls and tripped in the halls, we suffered through everything together, even heartbreak. Jessica had a boyfriend, Isaiah, of 3 years until he cheated on her with some skank named Kayla. Jessica took it extremely hard, she stopped talking to everyone, including her family.

We didn't communicate for days, until eventually Jessica let me in, I tried to cheer her up. We watched her favorite movie, John Tucker Must Die, about 3 times that weekend. We ordered take out from her favorite restaurant, China Buffet, we filled our mouths with so much food that day I swear we gained at least 100 pounds. Those memories are ones that I will never forget and will treasure forever. It was time that I snapped back to reality, Jessica and I were never going to make any memories ever again. I was mad, mad at the world, mad at Jessica, but mainly mad at myself. How could I let this happen? How could I let my best friend kill herself?

I hope you guys like it! I know its short but I have to make this short story into chapters so

- Love,

Mikayla