getting home

Lol the trash in the picture is what I drew
____________________________________

Layla's POV

When I reached my destination I saw my old home.
I held Yuuki close to me when I walked up and knocked on the door. When the door opened I saw my fiance whom I ran away from when I realised i didn't really love him.

Jude's POV

I heard a knock on the door so I went over and when I opened the door I saw Layla. I was over-joyed that she finally came back to me. Immediately I hugged her with tears welling up in my eyes.
When I let go of her she apologized for leaving and I of course forgave her. I then realised she has something in the bundle of blankets. "Layla what's in that bundle you have? " I asked curiously.

3rd POV

Layla didn't think he would ask her that question but she decided to tell him the truth. "Jude remember two weeks before I left we had sex? " "Yeah so? " Jude answered. She sighed and said "I ran away because I was pregnant and didn't think you would want the baby" "Wha! What? " He stuttered out. She then started to talk again "8 months and 3 weeks after I left I had her at a inn" "No way" He whispered out not prepared for that news.

Layla POV

Jude looked to be in a state of shock and I wasn't prepared for the next thing he said...

____________________________________
Sowy for being a hoe and doing that and sowy for them being a bit OOC