Emma Holmes

Hello I'm Emma Holmes daughter of the one and only Sherlock Holmes. My dad isn't someone that should be a dad, I mean I love him and everything but sometimes he just can't filter his mind! When I used to go on dates he would tell out the door "I don't want any grandchildren, I can't even handle her" like who says that to his daughter, so that told me no dating.

Anyway I'm 16 now and my curly, black hair is flying behind be as a serial killer chases me, my dad hates when I help with cases but it's in my blood I can't help what comes naturally. Its not like I solve any cases I usually just watch and point out small things, my deduction skills aren't as good as my dads but they're still great. Being 16 having deduction skills really come in handy when I pick friends ( not that anyone wants to friends with a high functioning sociopath).

As I run I realize that I lost sight of my dads billowing coat and I have no idea were I am, I turn around and see the killer gaining on me as I come to a slit in the ally. I look down one and the. The other seeing nothing to help me with my location at all and have no sight of my dad. GREAT! I choose the right side 'cause why not right? I run and run until something catches my eye, a blue police box. I quickly throw open the door and fall inside panting, when I finally catch my breath I look around and and think where the fuck am I?

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Hey everyone! This is my first fanfic so let me no how it is.... just a disclaimer i do not own Sherlock or Doctor Who just the characters I create like Emma or anyone else. also sorry this is so short I didn't really no what a good first chapter would be? Thanks for reading! Love you!