Sagada : With side trips to Banaue and Baguio

Last April 2018, I decided to go on a trip to Sagada. The first thing that I considered was to look for a legit and good travel agency. I searched in Google and I saw MK Compass Travel and Tours. They are offering different kinds of travel packages going to North, such as Ilocos Tour Package, Baguio Tour Package, Bolinao and The Hundred Islands Tour Package, Baler Tour Package (which probably my next destination), Caramoan Tour Package and Sagada Tour Package.

Also, the amount of packages depending on the number of joiners was also in the list so you don't have to worry about the unexpected changes of travel/tour deals. The cellphone numbers and contact numbers are also there so you can immediately contact them. (I think it was owned and managed by a couple where they got the initials M and K =).

The Travel Agency became my first option among the three agencies I saw on Google because; their itineraries are well sighted and listed from the time of departure up to the very last day of the tour proper. It was also clearly stated there that there are places listed on the itineraries that "might" not be visited depending on the climate/weather, or it depends on the participants if they will arrive early on the waiting area.

I availed the Sagada tour package 2500/per head for 2 joiners. By the way me and my college friend Mitch planned this but I was the one looked for agency and transacted with them since I was the one who chose the location for my own "sake"hahaha! Probably because of Sonia Francesca and Sofia my favorite Romance Authors because they mentioned Sagada on some of their novels.

(By the way, last time I checked July 21, 2018 the Sagada Tour Package is worth 2,350php, but I didn't check if how many joiners are needed to available the "deal"/ package. If you want an updated list of their tour packages try to visit their website.)

Disclaimer: They are not paying me for this. I just want to share the details of my travel for the benefit of those who are planning to go on "travel-on-budget."

Check this website if you are interested =) 

http://mkcompasstravel.com/