Another one: Chapter 25

I have another day till I'm grounded :( enjoy this chapter <3

Part 25:
________________________________________

The little pink + sign pops up, "wow again" I say kind of sad. Believe me I loved Sam but it was hard. "Don't worry babe everything happens for a reason" he kisses my cheek.

He walks down stairs "Yo Sam what's up?" Trevor asks, "oh nothing" he says putting his arms around he head and smirking.

"He's a liar" I say walking downstairs."Jeez daddy don't lie" I wink and sit next to him, he lifts his arm over my shoulder and smiles. "Again?!?" Ricky asks, "yah" I say with a smirk.

"Congratulations guys again" Connor chuckles, Sam and I kiss.

Kian walks into the kitchen, I nudge Sam he looks at me and I twitch my head in the direction of the kitchen. He nods and we both walk to the kitchen.

"Kian? you ok" I ask concerned "yah it's just... now that you're pregnant, I can't... you know" he says looking at Sam.

"Hold on a sec" I say grabbing Sams arm and pulling him to the bathroom i close the door "were you really going to have a 3some with me?" I ask kind of raising my voice.

"Yah..." he looks down in shame. I lift up his chin "I'm mad but i don't care as long as you take care of me" I say kissing him.

We walk out back to Kian "don't worry Kian that doesn't change anything" Sam says putting his back.

I roll my eyes with a smirk on my face.

<2 months pass>

"OMG Sam I'm the size of a bus and I'm only 2 months" I frowns sitting down. "We have a doctors appointment in 30 minutes" we get in the car and drive to the doctors.

We arrive "Mrs Y/N Pottorff?" the nurse asks, "yep" I stand up and we walk to the room.

I get in, change and lay down on the bed. They put the goppy stuff on me and moe around the wand.

My baby shows up on the screen, "would you like to know what it is?" She asks "yes please" we both say.

"Well congratulations it's a...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10
READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏

Love you my 🎀Magers🎀