The Move

Later that day

Regina's P.O.V.

Today, me and Henry were helping Robin and Roland move in, which didn't take long considering they didn't have a lot of stuff.

Roland decided that he wanted to share a room with Henry. After clearing it up with Henry,he said that it was fine if Roland share a room with him.

We decided that we would go to Granny's tonight for dinner, after we went to the park with the boys.

Robin's P.O.V.

We got moved in by 2:30. We decided that we would go to the park and have a picnic with the boys, so they could run around or play catch.

I couldn't help but wonder why Regina asked us to move in with her, so I made the decision to ask her when we it to the park and it was just us two.

When we arrived at the park we all sat down for a picnic. Before we knew it, the boys were playing with Archie's dog. I never could remember his name.

Regina's P.O.V.

Robin and I sat down on a park bench while we watched the boys.

Robin turned to look at me and asked, "Why did you ask me and Roland to move in?"

"I asked you because I love you guys, the rent for apartments are so high, and have you see how big my house is? I get lonely in his huge house." I responded with a laugh at the end.

"Well, it's nice to know that someone cares for me and Roland."

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked him. "You can ask me anything Regina." Ok, here goes nothing, "What happened to Roland's mother?"

Robin's P.O.V.

"You don't have to tell me if it hurts too much." Regina told me. "You asked me and I'm fine with answering your question."

"One day, she went into town to visit her sick friend, Melanie. She never returned back home to me or our son. About a month had passed, so I figured that she left me for another man, until someone told me that she had been killed for helping out someone. I didn't know the details, so I accepted that she died and I moved on."

Regina's P.O.V.

I knew how he felt so I had to tell him something to make him feel beter. "Well I'm sad to hear that." Regina said to me. "It's fine, it's not like it's your fault she's dead." He said enthusiastically. I began to think it was.

___________________________

Hey guys! How did you guys like the chapter? Thanks for getting me to 164 reads! I love you guys. Don't forget to vote and comment. Bye!