The Walk Through Town

Regina's P.O.V.

I just finished my paperwork, and I'm off to the store. I decided to make my best dish which happens to be lasagna.

When I arrive at the store, I grabbed some items for lasagna, which includes Red Pepper Flakes which is my secret ingredient. I also decided to grab a few candles and some extra stuff for around the house.
I then continued to check out to finish my purchase.

As I was driving home, I looked at the clock that said 5:15. I decided that I had enough time to go home and prepare the lasagna, so that it can cook in the oven while we're gone.

I stuck the lasagna in the oven and decided that I would change before I walked to Granny's, because it was ten minutes to six.

When I arrived, I saw him sitting at a table outside waiting for me.

Robin's P.O.V.

I saw her walking down the street wearing a blue dress that fit her perfectly. I began to walk towards her so we could start walking right away.

My heart began to race as I saw her beautiful pearly white teeth when she smiled. The way her straight hair sassily curled at the ends. I loved how it shined in the moonlight. She was wearing a beautiful blue knee length dress, with sleeves that went to the edge of her shoulder. She had the sweetheart neck line, with ruffles that start on her left side and cascaded down to her right. She was also wearing a black pair of heels that had sparkles all over them. They were about six inches high.

"Are you ready to take me around the town" "Ready when you are."

Every now and then we would stop so she could show me a building, who owned it and what not. I loved how nice and sweet she looked and the way she talked to me.

I was very happy that Tiny could watch Roland for me. I knew I'd have to make it up to him.

We finally stopped at this huge White House that Regina said was her house. We began to walk towards the front door, then she opened it for the both of us to walk in.

___________________________

Hey guys! How did guy guys like that? Please tell me how you guys liked it in the comments. Thanks for reading it.