The fifteenth Chapter: Secretly in Love

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What?!" Minho looks at Dhine.

"Yes. That is why I don't like going there. Besides, he prefers Dhine than me. I think my bestfriend hooked that old guy with her charms. He is still single, you know! Hahaha!" Hana teases her.

Dhine blushes. "Aniyo. He's too old for me mam." She can see Minho frowning at the back of Hana. She sees him shaking his head and mouthing 'don't'.

"The meeting will be around 10. I'll just give to you my stuffs."

She nods. "Oh, wait mam. I have something for you. Here's your request." She hands her a small envelope. Inside are photos of Yoogeun which Hana have been asking her.

Hana's face brightens. "Omo! Gomawo for this!" She hugs Dhine. "I'm so excited to watch Yoogeun's photos." She whispers.

"Ya, what is that all about?" Minho asks while pouting.

Hana pinches her boyfriend's cheek. "It's a secret between the two of us babe."

"Yaaa...."

"Kaja, let's not disturb Dhine anymore. I still have to pick on what she should wear." Hana pulls Minho towards outside. "Gomawo for this chingu!"

She smiles as she nods.

Dhine frowns as she sees her reflection in the mirror. She wears what Hana gives to her. "Bwoya, is she selling me? Why is this so revealing?" She is wearing a body hugging dress revealing her cleavage. Its length is half her legs.

"Haa!" She pounds her chest when she gets shock by Minho as she goes out from the comfort room. "Why do you always pop out everywhere I am!?"

Minho's face gets more distorted. "You will wear that in the meeting?"

She nods innocently. "Ne. This is what mam Hana gives to me. Wae?"

"I don't like it. It's too revealing."

She raises a brow. "Ya, as if I have a choice. Besides, why are you here again? Aigoo, they might suspect on us." She passes on him as she checks on the time.

"Ani. Hana wants me to give this to you." Minho hands her a bracelet. "Why don't you change another clothe?"

"I don't have enough time to go home and change." She wants to laugh at his reaction, but she suppresses it.

He smirks. "Aishh..." He turns towards the door. Dhine shrugs at his behavior.

A moment after, Minho gets back, but with a coat on one hand already. "Wear this."

"I'm not cold." She shakes her head.

"You will. If you don't want to be harassed by that old man, then wear this. I won't let you walk outside this room if you won't wear this."

Dhine pouts. What is going on with this guy? "Aishh!" She glares at him while getting the coat.

"I just want you to be safe. And... I don't like you to catch other man's attention." Minho said in a low voice. He looks like he is really frustrated to it.

Dhine suddenly feels pity on him. "Ya, I'll be fine there okay? And I won't look for other man there."

Minho's face brightens. "Cheongmal?"

Dhine smiles and nods at him. "Cheongmal." She whispers as she teases him. When Minho is about to hug her, she stops him. "Opps! Someone might open the door without knocking. Go now."

Minho shakes his head. He walks towards the door and locks it. He then hugs Dhine. "Don't you dare look for other guys over there, or else..."

Dhine hits his arm. "Let me go, you should go out now."

"Let me hug you for a while."

"Aigoo..." She smiles as she returns the hug.

Dhine pokes his nose. "Time is up!"

"Ahhh! I don't want to let you go there."

"I'll be late if you keep on stopping me." Dhine pats Minho's cheek. He sees him frowning. She stares at him. He stares back. She sighs. "Okay, okay." Dhine quickly plants a kiss on his lips. "Bye for now." She pushes him.

Minho smiles widely. "I'll wait for you to come back." He whispers.

She nods and smiles as a reply. She touches her lips when Minho is gone. She suddenly flushes. Oh God, how come I feel this way towards him?

Hana's P.O.V.

She smiles as she sees how big her godson is already. It's been a while since she last visited him. "Aigoo, this little boy."

She sighs as she envies Dhine on how big already her son is. She wants to have a child too, but not this soon. She really wants to help Dhine on looking for Yoogeun's father, but Dhine is still hesitating for it. She sighs as she tries to place the photos inside the drawer.

She is about to close it when she notices something. "It was just more on a one night stand." "I don't even know him."

Her eyes widen as she realizes something. "Oh my God..."

Dhine's P.O.V.

You should keep what you said. Don't look for other guys.

Dhine suppresses to laugh. "Chincha."

Aigoo, I will sir.

Good. Do you want me to fetch you?

Aniyo. You know it right?

Aigoo, then tell me if the meeting is over. I will wait for you.

"Your boyfriend Ms. Cheon?" Mr. Dy asks as they walk towards the conference room.

She smiles timidly. "Ahh—No sir."

"Really? But you look so happy just a while ago."

"Sir?" She blinks as she asks it.

"You are a picture of a person in love."

She stammers as she answers. "Mwu—Mwuh? Aniyo!"

"Hmm, let me guess. I bet he asks you to wear that coat?"

Am I that too obvious? Or is he just so smart? She awkwardly nods at it. "Bu—But he is really not my boyfriend."

"Aigoo, but he is a person whom you dearly cherish."

She is about to answer, but Mr. Dy continues. "Gwenchanayo dear. I am too much in asking?" He winks at her.

She just bows her head and smiles sheepishly.

When the meeting is over, she immediately sends him a message.

Done. :D

Good to hear. Did it go well? Ya, did someone flirts with you?

"Bwoya. Such a jealous guy." The meeting is fine and nope.

That's a relief. Come back now. I miss you already.

Dhine bites her lower lips. "Tskk..." She waits for 5 minutes to pass before she replies to him. Nado.