"No I'm not what are you talking about?" At that moment Brittany did her best to hide the yawn that was trying to escape from her.

"Alright we'll see." They got back to the truck and started heading back to Waimea. About ten minutes into the drive, Brittany started to fall asleep. Her head was bobbing and as much as she tried to fight it, it wasn't working.

"Hey." Brittany looked over at Santana. "Lay down. You can put you head on my lap. I don't want you leaning your head on the window."

"What why?"

"Because that's what I was taught. So just lay down and you can sleep." Brittany laid down and got comfortable. Santana's truck had this fruity smell to it, mixed with the smell of ocean water. It was a weird combination but it worked.

When they finally reached Brittany's house, Santana pulled over next to the curb and turned the truck off. She sat there and looked down at the blonde who was fast asleep. She didn't know what it was about her but she knew that she had feelings for her. She ran her hand through Brittany's hair a couple times and grinned. "Hey. Britt wake up. We're at your house."

She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "I guess I was tired."

"I told you. Don't ever doubt me, I'm always right. You want me to help you with your things?" Brittany shook her head.

"I got it. But I want to thank you. For taking me out this weekend and for everything." She leaned over and kissed Santana. "I had lots of fun."

Before Brittany could pull away Santana kissed her one more time "I don't want you to go."

"But you'll see me tomorrow. Text me when you get home okay? So I know you reached there safely." She jumped out of the truck and shut the door. "I'll see you later."

Santana watched her walk up her driveway before driving away. Brittany ran up stairs and jumped on her bed. She felt like a little girl who's crush just talked to her for the first time. But this was different. She was absolutely giddy and happy. It was like her weekend set the tone for the rest of the week and nothing was going to bring her down.

---------------

After about a hour of watching tv, she realized that her phone had died while they were still at the beach and she didn't have the chance to charge it. She plugged it in and finished up the episode of That 70's Show that was on television.

Brittany turned on her iHome and jumped into the shower. She sung and danced. It was like every song that came on reminded her of Santana. It was like all she could think about lately was the attractive local girl who was stealing her heart.

"Why don't you come on over, vaaaalerie?" She sang while walking out of her bathroom and back into her room. Her phone was on now and the notification tone wouldn't stop playing. "Well sometimes I go out, by myself... And I look across the water." She grabbed her phone off of her nightstand to see that she had tons of messages from Quinn.

Please, Britt. You need to call me back I don't know what you're doing but you need to call me back ASAP. It's important and I need you.

Brittany threw some clothes on and laid back on her bed. She dialed Quinn's number and it started ringing. It stopped and she immediately started talking.

"Hey Q! Oh my God I have so much to tell you about last night. It was crazy! Santana almost got into a fight because some girl was talking about me! And I didn't know what to do I was actually kind of scared and-"

"Britt I need to-"

"No wait Quinn I gotta tell you. It was like she was the Hulk or something. The Hawaiian Hulk! Haha! Man it was just crazy I-"