Osano and The Club

Osano pov:
'Stupid Teako want now texting me telling me about this club and the leader I wish she gone somewhere I wonder where it is wait is that Teako's voice and another one it sounds familiar feminine as I opened the door I saw taro but with a 5 females "hi there" "hey" "hello mate" "welcome to our new club it about literature my name is (Y/n) (L/n) yours?" M-m-my name is osano what you guys do?" I said but there's butterflies in my stomach "well taro told us all about you osano" said (Y/n) "you already have my name so here's my members name that's nana" as she pointed to a young girl with pinkish hair, "that's Dana" a girl who was smiling, "Yano she's the shy type" as she pointed to her the brunette girl shyly puts her headphones on "and we read book and talk about about what we read, oh! Nana also brings all of us homemade treats and yano make hot fresh tea, you can make what ever you do" "i-i-i make more food" "what was that I didn't hear you?" "I SAID BRING FOOD TOO!!!" " so you yell too" "What do you mean yells too?" "Well nana yells a lot for information" "hey I don't yell!!" Well we have to rap this up again tomorrow morning right now it's time to go" "bye" "see ya soon" "have a nice evening" "peace" as all the girls left Taeko told me something "make something for the club osano!" "Yeah yeah I know" as I left my face gotten hotter when she was here but now I feel like she does something to make me feel like this....
Maybe I love her... she's mine and mine only
She's going to be my SENPAI...
If she like or not
SENPAI WILL BE MINE....
FOREVER