Stan The Man

They both ran laughing and splashing in the small pools of rain running down the sides of the old and cracked pavement. They eventually ended up at Stans house, soaked, but still there. As Stan heard the knock he ran down the stairs calling out "I'll get it" he opened the door to two soaked shivering boys obviously in love. "Took ya long enough!" Stan said slightly annoyed. As he studied the boys standing now, in his hallway he noticed small little cuts and blood under Richie's blacked ripped jeans. He saw Eddie's bloodshot eyes with blood stained on his pink shirt. And he noticed the dry blood on Richie's knuckles. He opened the door fully "Come in, it's freezing out there" he said to them softly, "My parents have gone out for a while so while they are gone you can settle in." Richie grinned "Thank you very much Stan the Man" "Oh my god Richie stop with that English accent" Stan and Eddie groaned together. 

Richie just laughed and plonked down of the stool at the front of the Uris's house.  "Richie get off that." Stan said sternly "Yes Sir," Richie replied. "Well, I better get going before my mum skins me alive," Eddie said sighing. "Bye Eds till we meet again," Richie said grinning before getting up and hugging him "I love you Eds, thank for everything." He added whispering into Eddie's hair. "I-I love you to," Eddie said whispering back and hugging Richie tighter. Stan pulled Richie away "Come on we gotta hurry up and set everything. Bye Eddie thanks for bringing him over" his voice was laced with sarcasm.

Eddie left with a swift shut of the door and ran back home. Stan grabbed Richie's bag and walked up the stairs gesturing for Richie to follow.