Day 1

I walked with my brother slowly as we started our new day of a new school. Izuku was nervous while I was just depressed as ever. "What do you think it'll be like?" He asked and I shrugged. "You have All Might so you'll be fine." I said in my normal low toned voice. "He's there for you as well." Izuku said and I looked at him. "You know as well as I do he's jealous and hateful towards me because I could easily kill him which he doesn't like." I said slightly harsher than I meant. Izuku simply smiled at me reassuringly. "I'm here for you." He said brightly. His smiled seemed to show on my lips as well as his own. I bumped into a firm back and stumbled slightly. A growl came from the man I bumped into and he turned to me. It was Bakugou. I didn't fear him honestly. I just never talked to him. "Sorry Bakugou." I said holding my body close. Bakugou looked down at my small form and stepped back. "Don't do it again." He snapped watching me. I simply sighed and walked past. "He's in a ripe mood." I commented and Izuku looked to me. "He always is." I shrugged and walked on. "Just proves he's still a bully to us." I said waking up the steps.

Bakugou POV

Nephthys has changed from our youth. She had been home schooled once her quirk showed up because of her inability to control it. I remembered her though. She's so beautiful. I thought. But she looks so unhealthy. Her eyes had dark underlines from lack of sleep. Her body was so much smaller she must no eat much anymore. And her  eyes where so dull unlike our child hood. She wasn't radiant with joy and love which is exactly what I had fallen for when we where younger. I had a mini crush on her but didn't show it. At least I thought so. "Damn. She's just. Changed."

Nephyths POV

I sat listening to Shota tell us today's goal. I was officaily wanting today to end. It was boring and stupid how the others looked at me and avoided my small form. Yes I was use to it but it still hurt. I sighed and stood up as I was called up to throw a small ball. I took it and looked at the small object thoughtfully. I looked up and positioned my feet. I drew back and threw as hard as I could. "72 meters!" Called out a voice. Everyone looked at me and I stepped back waiting. I was tossed another ball and I closed my eyes concentrating my quirk into one touch. The ball slowly started falling apart. I opened my eyes my quirk taking over the color turning pure black as my pupils turned white. I threw as hard as I could the power of my quirk propelling it further. "250 Meters!" I stepped back and walked to the line once more. "Katsuki." Shota called and he stepped up. He threw his two times and amazed everyone but me. I wasn't ever really impressed by quirks they where simply enhancements to normal society. He walked back and stood next to me. "Been a while since I've seen you." remarked Bakugou looking down at me. I simply shrugged and watched as the others passed the test. "I wasn't trust worthy with my quirk. I guess people forgot about me. Well me not my quirk." I sighed. Bakugou looked at me and then away. "People are self centered Bastards and only want to break you down because you have a much more different quirk than all the other heroes. I think your cool as you." I looked at Bakugou and smiled. "Thanks Katsuki. That's nice of you to say."  I looked back as Izuku stepped up. He threw the ball once then used his quirk. He threw as hard as he could and I noticed his broken finger. I quickly made my way over and looked at his injury. He smiled at me happily. "I passed!" He whispered with joy. I smiled and shook my head. "One day your going to kill yourself. And it WON'T be my fault." Izuku smiled more and I couldn't help but smiled back.

Maybe school won't be so bad. As long as Izuku is here. And maybe Katsuki.