It's been nice getting acquainted with these guys. They were definitely my Day ones. 

"Yo! Look who is coming." Charles whispered, nodding towards a direction. I followed his gaze and saw Ada walking towards us, a shop rite nylon bag in her hand. It wasn't a surprise that she even found me here. 

She seems to pop-up everywhere I am. 

"Hi guys." She acknowledged the guys and they waved at her. She looked at me, a familiar glint evident in her eyes. "Hey Joel." Her voice became sophisticated in a nano second. I smiled good naturedly. 

"Hi Ada. How are you doing?" I asked her. I could feel the guys looking between us, watching our exchange like it was some kind of TV show. 

"I'm good." She giggled, then stretched the nylon towards me. "I got you this on my way to school. I was going to get a snack breakfast, then I just thought of you immediately so I got an extra one for you." She said. I furrowed my brows as I took the nylon from her. I peeked in and saw that she had gotten me cheese burgers. 

I'm allergic to cheese. 

But I couldn't say that out loud. 

"Wow, cheese burgers. You shouldn't have." I smiled at her. She dismissed with a wave of her hand. 

"Oh it's nothing." She bit the side of her lips. 

"Thank you. I really appreciate this." I told her. I did appreciate the gesture. I am not an ingrate. I was just allergic to cheese. 

"It's no problem. I'll see you later." She waved at me and sashayed away, adding extra effect to the way she was walking. Immediately she was was out of ear shots, the guys burst into laughter. 

"Chai! Ada has the hots for you! It was obvious from day one." Kelvin said in between his laughter and I chuckled. 

"I actually think she's really nice." I shrugged causing them to look at me like I have grown horns. 

"Ada isn't nice to a guy except she wants something. Well, apart from her selected friends like us. She wants you." Charles stated. 

"Or she wants the 'D'." Taju cupped his crotch for emphasis and I grimaced while the others just laughed. 

Trust Taju to be vulgar. 

"Ewww, dude. No please. Who wants cheese burgers. I'm allergic." I offered and the three of them scavenged for it like wild animals. 

"Honestly though," Charles started, his mouth filled up with food. "Ada definitely wants you. If you don't want her, you should probably not take gifts from her like this..." Taju interrupted him. 

"You can collect once in a while and give us oo. I don't mind." He said teasingly, earning a knock on the head from Kelvin. 

"I didn't want to seem rude. That's why I even took the gift in the first place. I don't like her like that. I'm barely one term done. Besides, I feel she's trying to hard." I stated and they nodded in agreement. 

"You are half British. It is in your blood to be polite. But there are sometimes you need to be strict, like what you did with Zaria. Let Ada know her limit sha. You want to be friends, but that's it." Charles advised and I nodded in understanding. A light bulb when off in my head.