The Birth of the Devil's Child

On a typical day many children have been born some to be athletes, some to be dancers, and some to be everything someone has ever wanted. Some children on the other hand were born to be something else, some may take these kids as undefined, a mystery, or even a failure to society and what their family may even stand for.

In this case the problem with this specific child was everything. He was unloved, betrayed and abandoned by his parents, and misunderstood. From birth to his first word to his climax of reaching the great double digits, it was an ABSO-FUCKING-LUTE HELL!

His name was Damion and at birth he had came out the complete opposite of what his parents wanted. They expected to have a healthy, beautiful, attractive, blue eyed wonder boy, but in their eyes they got a pile of shit that came out the wrong way. He had health issues and deformities people wouldnt want to have. He had a thicker skull than normal, a brain tumor that made the brain four percent bigger than normal, a kidney that wouldnt absorb the liquids he drank properly, a lung that was smaller than the other, and a heart problem that made the heart shut down and start back up either seconds, or one to three minutes later.

From that point they took care of him and made sure he had his 3 meals a day, well atleast when his so called father was at home and not busy clubing, dealing, gang banging, and everything under the damn son,and his mother not working two jobs to try and keep the apartment home they lived in.

He grew up to see his mother being abused, misused, and treated like a 1920s house wife (no rights, and no say in anything that happend). His mother had a vision to give her son a better life and to have him make it in life. She did everything she could but be there with him due to long hours and going to different places to get away from the torture.

He was always left by himself and when he went to school he always wore the same clothes sometimes for weeks, months and maybe even for a whole year. All the kids avoided him and called him several things. One of the most hurtful was the "Devil's Child".