"Thank you guys so much," I say, laughing as the crowd screams, as I finish the song. "It's so nice to have such an active crowd."

One of the stage hands comes and brings me my guitar. "This last song I'm going to be singing is called Remember Summertime."

The song starts playing, and I look back at Brynn before starting to sing.

"From the moment I met you, I knew I wouldn't forget. Everything we've been through, yeah."

÷÷÷

"Uhh, do you wanna come sit by us? Connor said to ask you." I ask awkwardly.

"Wellll..." Jayden turns and looks back at at her friend.

"R-right. You're sitting with..." I motion to her, not knowing her name.

"Bry."

That's a nice name. It suits her. But I guess any name would fit with her beautiful blue eyes.

÷÷÷

"And just like the seasons for some reason, the feeling of love, can sometimes bring changes, but let's face it, I still feel the love."

÷÷÷

"Hey."

Brynn stiffens as I come closer. She forces a smile. "Hi."

Leaning on the wall next to water fountain, I look at her. She's as stunning as ever.

"I'm...sorry about the whole thing...you know..." She takes a shaky breath. "I wasn't trying to be deceptive or anything."

I nod slowly. "I guess I understand."

÷÷÷

"And every time I see your number, I think of when we're younger, girl." The chorus starts, and the fans sing loudly with me.

"I remember chillin' in the back seat singing every single song."

÷÷÷

"What do you wanna listen to?"

"Umm..."

I scroll through my Spotify playlist. "Uh, Remember Summertime, by a super amazing singer..."

Bry laughs, a soft, comfortable sound. "How about Never Be The Same by Camilla Cabello?"

"Ooh, I like that one."

Soon, we're jamming to Camilla Cabello's rich voice. Bry belts it out as if her life depends on it, swinging her arms around, and rocking out with her whole soul. I laugh, and puts my arm around her.

"You should be a nerd less often, Bry. You're cuter." I wink and she blushes.

÷÷÷

The song continues, and I strum the chords on my guitar energetically.

"I remember, when I pulled your hand in the water with your T-shirt on."

÷÷÷

Brynn sprints to the door and blocks it, while Lauren chases us around. I slip on the wet floor, and faceplant onto the tile. I hear a peal of giggles from Brynn, and suddenly, I feel her hands on my back, pushing me. I realize too late, and shout out before falling into the pool.

"AUGH!!" I yell, surfacing, and reach out my arm to grab hers just before she tries to run away, pulling her in with me. Brynn surfaces quickly, and laughs.

"That's the second bad experience with a pool I've had today."

Feigning offense, I push her back into the pool. "You call this a bad experience? It's about to get a whole lot worse." Then I jump back in, pushing her down underwater. When she pops back up, she wraps her arms around my neck, laughing, and shoves me under.

÷÷÷

"All those days of summer rain stay on my brain. You come to mind every time I think of summertime."

When I finish, the crowd screams for me, and a slow smile spreads across my face.

It isn't just when I think of summertime that I'll remember you, Brynn.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

A/N: it's over. can you believe it? i love u guys sm ❤️ epilogue and more to come :)