What they think of you

This might've been rushed, oops.

Tomura Shigaraki

     Tomura didn't understand what he was feeling, he thought (y/n) was very adorable. She was being very friendly and had such a pretty smile. The way her eyes sparkled when she was talking to him was a site he could get rid of. He scoffed, must've been her stupid quirk and she was using it against him. It at least that's what he was telling himself. There was no way in hell he thought someone was adorable, especially not the worlds worst villain. He told himself he'd kill her next time he saw her...or so he thought he would.

Dabi

    Dabi hated when people started at him, he was human, he got insecure when people started at his scarring. The disgust in people's eyes when they look at him, he hate it. But (y/n) didn't show any sign of disgust, she was curious, and it was adorable to Dabi. She didn't show him anything other then curiosity and if made him curious as of why he didn't scare her. When he caught her starting a second Time while he looked at the piercings, he chuckled. She had beautiful (e/c) eyes and she blushed when she was caught, adding on to her adorableness. (And sexiness if he was being honest with himself.)

Twice (Jin Bubaigawara)

     Twice fought with himself violently after he left the store. 'Of course you forgot your mask you idiot! Shut up! It barely happens! You had to be help by a girl! You truely are pathetic! Be quiet already!' His hand came up and rested on the black mask the woman at the store had given him. (Y/n). Her name was (y/n), He recalled to himself. She looked so concerned toward the man in his panic state. It was so nice of her to do that, no it wasn't, strange as it was the mask also smelled like her. Or what ever lotion she had on. It was almost...comforting... No it isn't. Shut up.

Kurogiri

     Kurogiri wasn't one for talking but he sure did talk alot towards the woman that was there. So much, her already busted and bruised lip cracked but open and bled. It was so strange holding her face in his hands like that. (Y/n) came in looking miserable to lighting up when a topic she liked was brought up. Her laugh to him was soft and cute. She was quiet, she obviously didn't like being to loud, which Kurogiri didn't mind quite a bit. Seeing her blush as he stopped the bleeding of her busted lip would forever be in his mind, how could it not be. It almost hurt his heart when she said she had to leave, she clearly didn't want go either. He hopes to see her soon.

Mr. Compress (Atsuhiro Sako)

Sako knew who (y/n) was from the staff that hired him to preform that night. They said she was pretty but he actually expected her to be an older lady. Boy, was he wrong. Instead it was a young lady, younger then him. With (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes that made her appearance quite friendly to approach. It was only fair he brought her up on stage to get a better look at her beauty. Plus she was quite impressed with his compress "magic trick" which he'll just keep a secret from her for now.

Stain the hero killer (Chizome Akaguro)

     Chizome jumped from roof to roof before he heard yelling. He stopped and looked over to see a big group of idiots about assault a woman, this absolute disgusted him. (Stain drinking that f*cking respect women juice) he jumped down and ended the men, of course he ended them easily. He looked over to see the woman stabbing and taking out a few of the men. He was impressed, she could take out small groups and one or two people. Not big groups like there was just now. Her skill with a knife impressed him. He'd have to teach her if they met again.

Giran

     Giran had known Kizuato since he first joined 'The Reisu' and started coming and getting supplies. The blonde male was young so he often like to talked about girls, especially (y/n). So Giran had heard quite a bit about the female before even seeing her. But he wasn't prepared to actually see how gorgeous the female was. He, now understood why Kizuato wanted to talk about her so much now. She had bright (e/c) eyes and soft looking (h/c) hair. She was shyish but held a conversation Well.  Giran helped them load the equipment up before they left, the older man chuckled watching the truck leave. How cute.

Muscular (Masukyura)

      Muscular was walking the streets, to cut straight to the point he was looking for someone crazy enough to be out this late. Why? Well obviously he was out for blood. It was then he heard commotion in an alley, upon inspection he saw a man assaulting a woman. He was just gonna walk past at first but what caught his eye was the woman. She had a sexy body to his amusement and watching her struggle made a sadistic smile appear on his face. After he had killed the man and got a good look at the woman he was quite impressed, she was even hotter up close. Especially with all that fear in her eyes and the small bit of blood trickling down from the corner of her mouth. "...Til I need you"