2 Layla

"No, please don't do this please," I cried

"Baby, it's OK. Just know that you and Bailey are the best thing to ever happen to me," she said to her voice crack at the end.

"Shut up, you b*tch. He yelled at her while digging the knife deeper and deeper into her skin

I couldn't just sit there and watch him do that to my mother, so I did the first that came to mind, I ran toward them and smashed the vase in his head.

"MOM PLEASE WOKE UP, MOM PLEASE WE NEED YOU," I screamed

After sitting for like a whole minute to with her in my arms I decided that it was to get us outta that house. I tried to get my mom to lean into but we ended up falling. I was to busy in trying to get my mom outta place that I didn't realize that he had woken up. The next thing I heard from was the gunshot that came straight at me and my mother screamed filled the room.

" No no no no no," he started panicking
"it's your fault, if only you had listened to me and give me what I asked for we wouldn't come to this right now.

My vision started to get blurry and my eyelids were becoming heavy. It was hard for me to stay awake. The next thing I saw was my mother fighting him off which I didn't know that she could fight like that. I guess I fell asleep while they were fighting because I'm hearing someone calling my name telling me to wake up.

"baby, get up let's get you outta here." The person said
I felt the person took me in their arms and walking straight for the door. While we were heading for the door I heard something switch off, little by little I started to open my eyes that's when I saw him with a gun point straight at us. The last thing I remember was the 3 shots that were fired one of which hit me on my right shoulder and both me and her fell on the cold hard bleeding. The last thing she said to me was take care of your sister I love both very much she choke and took out a gun and shot straight for his head then she started closing her eyes until her whole body stopped moving.

"MOMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I woke up screaming and crying while someone rubbing my back.

" I was so scared, you didn't wanna wake up and I didn't know what to do and I was terrified that I was gonna lose you too " she choked back on her sob.

"Lily, I'm OK baby I'm OK. What time is it?" I asked while rubbing my eyes

She looked up and took my phone and said 5:45

" I'll go make you breakfast so I can get ready for work " I tell her

" no it's OK you gonna be late for work just go get ready and I'll fix us something" she said

" you sure?" I asked
" yeah, that's fine go" she said while waiving me off.

Since I didn't have enough time I took a quick a shower. As for the outfit I went for something simple, it was a plain black pants and lond sleeves white shirt I pair them up with a black heels and I was to go. Bailey had pack my breakfast to go since I didn't have much. I walked in and I looked out my three babies and decided to go with my brand new BMW and of the Lamborghini and the Ferrari then I drove straight for work.

Y'all probably wondering why do I have those expansive cars when I'm just an assistant. Well the thing is was mother was a multi billionaire with branch of hotels all over the world and her clothing store that my aunt Anitta is charge of right now. I was just 15 when my mom died and I didn't know what to do with all this money so I decided to let my aunt help with me the business i took business class in college and every day after school I would go to one of the office and learn how they works. At the age of 18 i was all ready to take over the business. I would be working by days and go to school at night.

Ring ring ring

" I'm here Sam, I'm here" I told my best friend

" well you better hurry, he's furious" she told me

I hang up the phone and do a mental prayer and get out the car ready to meet my new boss.

I'm only doing this for you Eva. I said in my head.