13

*Rachael*

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them hard. I grabbed my glasses from the side and put them on. I yawned and sat up staring at the wall in front of me. It wasn't very interesting it was just a blue wall With a Mirror on it.

The memories from yesterday came flooding back to my mind again. I felt really uncomfortable. Why would did he do it? Did he do it on purpose just to get me jealous and upset because that's how I feel right now.

Maybe less jealous, I'm more angry now. I can believe him! God I hate him so much. He thinks that he can do whatever he want and get any girl he wants because he thinks he is a bad boy. I grabbed my phone from the bed side table and when to Facebook. My eyes widened as I saw the status of the girl he was with yesterday. 'Best sex of my life-with Luke Hemmings'. I threw my phone to the floor as I felt tears roll down my cheeks. WHAT THE HELL!

I threw the covers off of me and went to have a shower to calm myself down.

-

(Outfit on polyvore: chapter 13) I started searching for something to wear and quickly put it on. It was hot for once in New York it's either raining or really cold. I ran downstairs and walked into the kitchen. There was bottles of alcohol on the island. For gods sake Caitlin. I grabbed a apple from the fruit bowl and bit into it.

I tell the juice from the apple slide down my throat. I started walking to the front door but something made me stop. In the living room was Caitlin and someone passed out on the floor.

That person kind of looked like Calum. Wait what!? That can't be Calum. I quickly walked to the door and slipped on my converse. I opened the door and then slammed it behind me.

I stood with my back faced to the door. What is going on? If that was Calum I would never forgive Caitlin for sleeping with my best friend an I would never forgive Calum for sleeping with her.

I started making my way to the train station.

-

"Luke you are late..again" Mrs Gordon our language teacher said.

The call if his name made me want to look up but I couldn't look at that little prick.

"Yeah, yeah I know" he said. I could hear his footsteps walking to the back of the room. For once in my life I wished that I didn't sit right in front of him.

He walked passed me and his arm brushed my shoulder. His touch made me shiver a bit. Why does everything he do or say just makes me want to just kiss him. What! Rachael what the hell?!

"Ok class lets begin"

-

"So the project has to be in on Tuesday 2 weeks from now" Mrs Gordon yelled over all the squeaking of the chairs against the floor. "Don't forget" she yelled one more time.

I grabbed my bag from the floor and stood up and waited until everyone walked out so I could. I walked through the door and suddenly felt someone grab my hand and pull me back which made me slam into the lockers behind me.

Wow this person clearly wants me to punch them in the face. I looked up to see Luke frowning at me, i quickly looked around to find nobody in the corridor. are you serious when I need someone here there is nobody. I pushed his arm away from my waist and tried to get past him. But he pulled me back and put his arms either side of my head.

I crossed my arms and looked down not wanting to make eye contact with him. "Rachael look at me" Luke said in a deep voice. I didn't reply. "Rachael I mean it, look at me" I looked up and he just stared.

"What?" I said harshly. "What is going on?" He asked. "Oh wow..I feel like you never know what is going on and do you know why I feel that?" I asked. He just looked at me with a confused look.

"Because you think you can just do things and hurt people and then just forget" I raised my voice. "Rachael what are you talking about?" "Do you want to know what you did?" I said louder than last time.

"You had sex with a girl you can't even remember" I yelled. "What?" He finally said. "Yes, you Luke had sex with someone" the tears were threatening to spill. He just looked at me and smirked.

"So what if I had sex, are you jealous?" He asked with a smirk plastered on his face. "No I'm jus-" I went silent. "Yes you are aren't you?" He leaned down brushing his lips across my ear. His hot breath on my neck made me melt. "I'm not jealous" I whispered. "Yes you are".

His lips made their way to my neck as his kissed the spot just below my collar bone. What the hell is he doing?! "Making you confess that you are jealous" he continued kissing my neck.

Did I say that out load? "Yes you did " wow this is becoming a habit. I quickly pushed Luke off of me and he stumbled back a bit. "What are you doing?" Walking backwards slowly. "What you want me to do" he smirked walking towards me.

Felt my hands start to shake. What is he doing? "I don't want you to do anything" my voice broke a bit. I closed my eyes thing that what he was going to do will stop it. I hit the lockers behind me. I could feel luke I front of me, his hands went to my waist again that's when I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Luke please don't" I suddenly broke. "Hey, hey Rachael don't cry, I'm not going to hurt you" he pulled my waist in so I was now sobbing into his shoulder. "Oh my god I'm sorry I-i"he cut me off.

"Did you think I was actually going to do something like that to you?" He asked. I nodded into his shoulder. "I'm sorry if I scared you" he whispered. "I'm sorry for crying"

-

Soooo i don't know about this but you know tell me what you think...

I'm so done with school. I am finally free from the hell hole.

QOTD: have you finished school or not?